*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796310-The-Arrival
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1796310
This is a poem about the birth of mothers

The mothers are crying in the womb of the babies, yes the mothers are crying in the wombs of the babies.
I’ve been here before. Yes, I have been here before. I have a mother to bare and she is crying in my womb
I am but a baby created by the energy of the earth.
The mother I shall bare is crying in my womb.
She cries for our children present and future she is crying because she is born to be a mother.
The first tear she shed was named the stream of despair. I said, the first, tear she shed was named the stream of despair.
The second tear she shed was named the river of sorrow.
I said, the second tear she shed, was named the river of sorrow.
The third tear she shed was named the sea of disgrace.
I said the third tear she shed was named, the sea of disgrace and it flowed into the ocean of wondering children. Left alone and alouf on Earth, to run a human race.
Yes, the mothers are crying in the womb of the babies.
She is crying for our children, for she will feel their pain through my birth canal.
Yes, she will feel their pain through my birth canal. She knows that the inhabitants of this Earth will make their lives a living hell.
She does not want to come here and she weeps because she will.
With violent thrusts tearing down the walls of my birth canal, the mothers come prepared with stories to tell.
Yes, the mothers are crying in the wombs of the babies.
I am here in my infinite world as a baby.
Playing the role of a cute addition, feeding off this human condition.
But, I am deeper than their average thought and I am smarter before I am taught. I my cribe my former life I relive.
All spirits reveal themselves to me, while I lay in my cradle of infinity.
I am remembering my lives on the horizon of the rising sun.
Shakcura, calls me back to the plain to relive the past and prepare my mother for the future again.
My mother is crying in my womb she knows she will deliver soon.
She will cry as she squeezes through my birth canal in pain.
The first thing she will do when she sees me is scream.
My poor mother realizes that she is back on earth again.
The mothers are crying in the wombs of the babies.
Antiscipating the pain of labor and the trials of life. My mother realizes she has just penetrated the atmosphere of strife.
Just as I did upon my arrival to this unforgiving and distasteful life.
THE ARRIVAL
© Copyright 2011 Redeemer (hussy500 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796310-The-Arrival