*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796329-journey-of-life
by toder
Rated: ASR · Column · Philosophy · #1796329
journey of life-an inter/inner-view to self.
ze:4}hi,friends{/pre}

Hi,friends.

Have u ever sit down a while and reviewed the journey of your life?Those who have done this and those who haven't done this-both please take a pause while you are free of all your work,sit down and relax on a quit place and write down the answer of the following questions.

1)Do u remember all your incidents which u experienced in each year of life?

{please start writing the headings of your memorable(good or bad)experiences year-wise.}

For example, from the 3rd year of my life i can recall:1,2,3 incidents.

                    In the 4th year of my life i did ______ things.

2)What is the 1st thought coming to your mind on your recalling of each incident.

3)Does the incident give you a happy movement/sad feelings/teach something/inspire you or any thing.

Please write down all these in a diary or on a paper.

please do this exercise till my next article comes.

We will share our experiences-you will be recalling your life and i'll be mine at the next artcle.

And then you can experience a new horizon of life.

good bye till the next one.   
© Copyright 2011 toder (0007doc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796329-journey-of-life