*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796817-Make-Your-Kids-Love-You-More
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Delia
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #1796817
Simple but effective ways of making your children love you more nowadays.
Make Your Kids Love You More: Do the Zumba With Them



Do you think you are too late for the zumba craze? Think twice? If your children can do it, why can't you? We even have an edge over them.  Basically the zumba workout is a chachacha dance step modified to make it more aerobic. Who doesn't love the chacha?  Almost everybody our age knows how to do it.  And the music, WOW!  It's so good.  Barely  two weeks ago, my two girls introduced me to the zumba dance workout and the bug hit me right away.  Actually you wouldn't feel like you're working out.  When you start doing it, you just can't stop. We just don't realize it but it's like hitting two birds with one stone.  While we're dancing our fats away, we're likewise tightening our bond with the children.  Doing it together as a family makes a lot of fun.  They enjoyed it very much watching me execute the steps correctly and all the more if I do it incorrectly.  It always feels good to be doing things together especially now that everybody seems to be getting busier and busier everyday. Why put off for tomorrow the things you can do today? Why wait for arthritis to set in before you do it? So come on, don your zumba outfits!  Sweat it out now.  But be sure to wear a comfortable workout shoes and socks though to avoid foot injury, as in any type of workout or exercise.  Never use slippers as you will be doing lots of swirling and side stepping. So, what are you waiting for?  The sooner you do it the better for your health.  You can do it at home (for family bonding) or in the office (to bond with your officemates). A thirty minute workout can do a lot to refresh your mind and invigorate/enhance your efficiency. IT'S NOT TOO LATE!
© Copyright 2011 Delia (deliavaliser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796817-Make-Your-Kids-Love-You-More