*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796943-A-Best-Friend
Rated: E · Other · Children's · #1796943
A girl goes to a new school and meets a girl that is in the same grade as her.
         One hot summer day Nancy was going to her new school. She knew nothing about the school. She only knew the name of it, which was Carson Elementary.

          She got on the school bus, and looked at all of the new faces she was seeing. She sat down by a girl with light brown hair and green eyes.

         She asked the girl "Hi, I'm Nancy. What is your name?"

          The girl looked at her and responded,"I'm Natalie. I'm in the fourth grade. What grade are you in?"

         Nancy said, "I'm supposed to be in fourth grade too." The girls quietly played tic-tac-toe on a piece of lined paper. When they got to school Natalie showed Nancy her way around.

         "Here is our classroom." Natalie explained.

         "How can you tell it's where we are supposed to go?" Nancy asked Natalie.

         "I can tell because it shows both of our names on that piece of paper." Natalie explained, pointing to the piece of paper stuck to the door.

         "Oh," Nancy said quietly. They went into the classroom together.

         "Mrs.Violeta, this is Nancy our new student." Natalie said to the teacher.

         "Oh! Nancy dear, I'm Mrs. Violeta. I will be your homeroom teacher. Your desk is right over there." Mrs.Violeta said to Nancy pointing to the third row of desks.

         "Okay I'll go sit down." Nancy said nervously.

         Later on after class, Natalie and Nancy went to lunch together. They talked and shared their thoughts while they ate a small cheeseburger, some carrot sticks, chocolate pudding, and an apple.

         After lunch they went back to class to reading and writing time. They both wrote a small fairytale. Natalie's story was about a mermaid who met a nice shark and they became best friends. Nancy's story was about a dragon who helped people.

         Then they both picked out a book. Nancy's was called, "Goldilocks and the Three Bears", and Natalie's was called, "The Three Little Pigs"

         After a day of learning, Nancy followed Natalie to the bus."Let's be best friends!" Nancy said when they sat down.

         "Yeah!" Natalie said. After that day they stayed by each others side.
© Copyright 2011 TigerLillyツღ (princessjlj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796943-A-Best-Friend