*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1797162-Is-this-your-husband-to-be
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1797162
Most of us are just pawns in the game of life Someone will always be a master Who's yours

Sista, I know how you feel, you are afraid to live, thinking you have nothing to give.
You don’t know who you are, or what you want to be.
I know how you feel, this thing is real, his name is psychological slavery.
He rules minds of women who are not free.
His tongue is a weapon, he spews out words that chill the soul.
He uses it to execute his psychological slavery.
The game he plays will leave you is a daze and your life will become a hellish maze.
He will call you an ugly fat cow so many times, you will just throw in the towel.
He will accuse you of cheating, to justify why he must verbally abuse you, and every now and then when he feels he can he will hit you with his strong back hand.
He will tell you, you have no friends, and that no one likes you; just so he can keep on telling you what to do.
He will take all of your money and say, “I love you honey.
Then he will laugh in your face and say “you’re so funny.”
He will play you for a fool, while he uses you as a tool.
Hell, he might even tell people you smell like stool.
He will not allow you to show bravery.
Oh, no, not while you are married to psychological slavery.
He will take your love and play with it like a toy.
He will do everything to steal your joy.
He will snatch your thoughts right out of your mind. Then he will paint a thin yellow line right down your spin.
There is nothing about him that is good or kind.
As long as you are with him, you will never fine.
Your spirit will never be free, as long as you are married to psychological slavery.
Sista, the women he left at home also use to be free. She use to pass and smile at me.
But after he finished using her, he nailed her ass to a tree.
Do you think he is different because he now with you.
You took that poor woman’s life, and you think you’re happy too.
Oh no, my sista, no cigar for you, all you did was take away her Psychological Slavery. Have this drink on Me.
IS THIS YOUR HUSBAND TO BE
Good Luck Trick!
© Copyright 2011 Redeemer (hussy500 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1797162-Is-this-your-husband-to-be