*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1797498-Love-of-a-Soul-Mate
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Adult · #1797498
We wait for that right moment and the right one. Sometimes it takes a while. So we Wait.
What it would be like for me to love you?
First thing I would do, is allow my spirit to penetrate your mind.
Then your heart I would start to unwind.
I would hold your inner most secrets in my mind.
I would console your sorrows with my tears.
I would rock you in my arms of compassion.
I would make your body spiritually procreate a love that is supernatural.
I would make each kiss supernatural bliss.
As our heart hold each other where our spirits abide; not one of your passionate wishes would be denied.
You could have confidence in me.
For you are the only one that my heart would see.
I am yours spirit and body.
You would not have to buy me with trinkets and toys.
Just show me, you Love me, and I will be yours.
I would be ready each waking minute for you to take me.
With Kisses taste like your favorite fruit, and flavors that last an eternity, your eyes would only want to see me.
My hair would smell of your favorite perfume; as its’ amorous fragrance would scent our room.
Yes, that is what it would be like for me to love you.
Is that what you imagine too?
Something beyond this physical thing, this is supernatural love , the kind that is strictly a gift from above.
If only I had the wings of a dove, I would fly you to heaven, and bath you under the waterfalls of seduction and hurriedly point you straight in my direction.
It seems you are moving kinda slow, but that is okay, I can wait for true love to flow.
I will be maintained until it is time for you to come through.
No other man’s touch will defile this pallet of Love; for each night, I spiritually embrace only you.
I am excited just thinking about you.
Sometimes when I am, alone I imagine your touch. Thinking about how unbelievable it will be each and every time that you will make LOVE to me.
I love you just that much; I can only fathom that your touch, will crush the lonely panting of my delicate heart.
Did you feel what was happening to me as I wrote this for you?
Did you feel the knees of my existence buckle?
Did you feel the intense passion that exploded in my Universe?
Did I just stimulate the libido of your mind too?
Did you sense my need, will you command my soul, and will you gently stroke away the broken passages this unfinished book of life.
Can you promise that I will always be able to tell you love me, by your Kiss?
This is not just an ordinary, Love that I speak of, it is Supernatural Bliss.
You can call me now, I am ready to date.
THE LOVE OF A SOUL MATE
© Copyright 2011 Redeemer (hussy500 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1797498-Love-of-a-Soul-Mate