*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1798962-My-Love-for-You
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1798962
This may not be the greatest poem and I dont like writing love poems, but...
My Love for You is Like…

My love for you is like all the colours of a truly glorious sunset.
Tinges of red peeping through, showing the true passion in my heart.
A merging of strong yellows and oranges, representing the happiness you inject into my soul.
Purples, floating effortlessly, an unwavering image of your warm embraces.
The undertones of pinks, characteristic of the beautiful love that flows between us.
All flowing from beneath a bright blue sky, from the solid foundations of power and strength.

My love for you is like a wide expanse of open water.
Going as far as the eye can see, with only blue water visible, even on the horizon.
One touch of the water causing ripples to flow for a lifetime.
With a depth so enigmatic that it would take an eternity to explore.
Moving with such clarity that even a stranger would recognise its beauty.
So calm, hiding the talent to strengthen its self during even the wildest storm.
© Copyright 2011 Fran 💜 💜 💜 (frannywill at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1798962-My-Love-for-You