*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1800501-Love-the-Uncertainty
Rated: 13+ · Article · Philosophy · #1800501
Its time we shed fear from uncertain,unexplored ways & accept all life has to offer to us.
Our mind hates uncertainty. We need to be certain of almost everything. We need to be certain that our girlfriend/boyfriend loves no body than us. We need to be certain that whatever we perform must lead to a certain amount of success. Whenever our mind senses any uncertainty it derives into a certain result by its crude logic. This is where the main problem arises. The capacity of mind to derive each and every action and incidents to belong to a certain category breeds many a problem in this world. If this is solved many grave issues in today's world will be partly solved if not completely. The frequent suicides in IIT, it has been a burning issue, reason? Our mind tend to be certain by its crude logic that whatever be the condition we are definitely to pass the examination not accounting the various facts or forces which might have acted. Its not the death of hope. its the death of the certainty put by our mind that pushes to suicides. Can't we enjoy the life as it is, and face all the uncertainties good and bad alike. According to a research done by some U.S scientists the persons who are more certain about their life are bound to get more surprises. Last Sunday I read a news that one old rich man married a beautiful bride but had not seen her face till the night came, and as soon he lifted to see her face. upon seeing  her great beauty he suffered a massive heart attack and died, Poor guy! Hope he could have enjoyed more. But the point here is that had he been not certain that he would definitely get someone ugly or old, he would not have been overwhelmed and surprised by the beauty and hence lived longer with her beautiful bride! The fact is that nothing in this life is certain, you would not know next day you woke up and there is no electricity, no water supply at your home but still you have to go to office looking fresh. Our mind grudges and broods by comparing the certainty picture it had drawn but the fact our mind also knows well  that we have to go to office so  request your mind to free you from the pain and agony and instead get to task even enjoying! In fact Love is more stronger in uncertainty. When we tend to take things for granted the problem arises. Let the certainty not the hope be dead, then look at what diverse gifts life has to offer to us.
© Copyright 2011 The Zero (asim.rout at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1800501-Love-the-Uncertainty