*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1802490-A-little-bit-about-me
by Joker
Rated: E · Chapter · Comedy · #1802490
Just read the thing
Well what can I say.... Lets face it, most people that think they can write by just clicking on to Google and scanning the internet looking for some little heaven that they can hide in. Thinking that the work they do will help in some way and make them rich and famous. Lets face it though, if you are reading this, you probably done the same. Its only human to want greatest in the world and to think that one day your life will have meant something to someone. Me? hell yes. I want the lot, although i didnt read everything on this website or try to be interested in all the little "helpful" things that it provides. Yes I'm sure that to a lot of people it did help and thats very nice of you for doing that, me? I just wanted to write down something and try to get something out there. Personally I dont mind if no one reads this. Is that a lie? Of course it is, otherwise why would I have scanned the internet looking :)
© Copyright 2011 Joker (joker292 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1802490-A-little-bit-about-me