*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1803319-Breaking-the-Barrier
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Philosophy · #1803319
The initial hiccup is all you have to face bravely through...
How often have we thought of starting something new, something that gives us purpose , but gave up the thought or just ignored it for the lack of enthusiasm or the fear of instability that it might bring to our so called stable life. How often we think that we should start doing this but the fear of failure creeps in and we eagerly drop the thought. The truth is the initial beginning of every good work is not quite easy if not painful.

Each and every great achievement during its initial phase has to undergo some tough times. Mother while giving birth to a child,a wonderful creation ever, she has to bear labor pain. If you look through history every successful entrepreneur had to go through tough times during start of his venture. Even when we propose a girl we have to kill the butterfly fluttering in our stomach(which is a lot painful I assure you!) to let her know our feelings. When we learn how to drive generally most of us have to face accidents which are generally not fatal. List can go on endless, I am sure each and everyone of us must have faced such situations.

For those who came forward and faced bravely these strong gusts of wind during the start up they flourished beautifully, and we stand in awe looking from a distance and admiring the person. The question comes to our mind, why can't we be successful? We all have ingredients to be successful but we need to know the recipe to make it mouth watering. The first and foremost monster standing at the door is the "Fear of Failure". What will happen if I fail? Surely it will not be fatal and you will have the remaining life to look for other ways. Calculated risks need to be taken. Risks are taken by those who have faith in themselves, an innovative mind is a great aid to take calculated risks. Keep on thinking ways, keep on inventing new methods to tackle the situations. Then you will see Life gives an ample opportunity to learn. It is a vast platform to learn through experimentation.

One day I was by-cycling with my friend. Then a path full with sand came. I became more frantic and started pedaling faster, in the process I was stuck more deeper. my friend remarked-" Asim! when difficult times come, do you turn hopeless and become nervous?" I could not forget those words of my friend ever. During start there will come so many difficult situations, do not loose your cool. I have been the victim of that since then. Till now I am not able to overcome that trait of mine.
© Copyright 2011 The Zero (asim.rout at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1803319-Breaking-the-Barrier