*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1803433-My-First-Experience-with-Poverty
Rated: E · Article · Emotional · #1803433
My First Experience with Poverty in India
My first experience with poverty might be my first visit to Mumbai,India. This might was a very very heart breaking story and for any one else.

My life was mostly filled with a great upbringing. I live in the rich country of Bahrain, where oil is cheaper than water, where it is easy to get anything and everything. In my lifetime I never saw poverty and I thought I never will. But one day, my dad wanted to go to India so that me and my brother can get some cultural knowledge.The day I set out I thought this might just be good and it might help me get some knowledge. The day I landed I had a good feeling about India especially about Mumbai after seeing their awesome new airport. But the moment, I reached the highway, I saw poverty on the roads itself. People were live in dirt and on the streets. They had wounds which were not properly treated. This made me very very very sad.

I thought what is a life if you can help a fellow human being. After seeing that horrid scene I couldn't sleep that night. That horrid scene kept coming in my mind again and again..........
© Copyright 2011 The Great Droid (droidaman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1803433-My-First-Experience-with-Poverty