*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1803501-Wealth-and-emotion-of-political-change
Rated: E · Editorial · Political · #1803501
It is not enough to simply understand the nations problems. To change, emotion is needed.
The problem of the inequity of wealth in this country does not simply apply itself to the shear greed and corrupt inabilities of the wealthy in the providing of the prosperity of all, but in the lacking of the will of the lower classes to fully function as a united and fundamentally forceful entity. The rich have in fact broken the backs of the lesser to the point that the rich have usurped all the power from the weaker, less able, of which in doing so, have created a world where money can pretty much buy everything and pretty much does. The fundamental economic and social realities of this world are in itself a creation of the wealthy that simply goes to the effect to foster the continuation of the building of wealth by the wealthy.

It is that for all the reasons this was, the lesser affluent neither prevented this overarching fact, nor has gone to have much affect on it to any real extent or to have had an extensive effect on it whatsoever. The country had been told that cheap foreign made goods would improve the lives of Americans, of which in the blatancies of the building of this globalized world and the arguments that were made for this globalization, were made by the rich, who, in however honest or self serving it may have been made, it was basically created by the wealthy, for the wealthy and with the wealthy. It was done without the real and informed decision making abilities of the mass population apart from the unions, of which now, the globalization of this world has backfired on the lesser affluent by simply having the fundamental reality that it makes the wealthy all the more wealthy and shifting of the mass of emplyment to lower paying service jobs.

One can have quality discussions of politics, wealth and the current state of the country, and that even if it is to simply come to any firm conclusion of reasoned and truthful fact, that to truly alter the realities of the abased inequities of the wealth in this country, that it cannot be done though rational thought and reason alone. If in the awaking of the emotions and fires in the bellies of those who are of lesser means, who in the production of the emotional will to change the world, it is then, and only then, that the world can be changed. To simply understand the problem of the shifting wealth of the last 30 years, it would not be sufficent to the total necessity of the alteration of the fundamental inequities in this country. You can understand the problem of wealth inequity all you want, but to take action to make changes you need a will to act and the will to act can only come from the emotions, of which reason alone cannot suffice.

© Copyright 2011 madness' grace (davidthewhat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1803501-Wealth-and-emotion-of-political-change