*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1804653-Finding-my-Cinderella
by JJ
Rated: 13+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1804653
Dragon the catch of SYA and now the misfit at PT can this Alpha find a date for the dance
Finding my Cinderella
" How sad Dragon hasn't even asked out a girl.... Cause he's a Freak!!!," exclaimed Emily with a laugh then she started having a fit of snorts in between gasps and laughs, he stood frowning deeply his lips pressed together tightly with anger,his grey blue eye's narrowed dangerously at Emily who was still having a laughing fit with the other classmates except three girl's from his school before and two girls and a few of his friends who sat quietly eyeing him with caution and sympathy. He stood abrubtly seeing the teacher would not end her rampage of mocking and insulting him, She turned and noticed he had stood she continued to throw insults " No girl could love you, you ugly fat ass bastard, i bet your parents would give you away first chance they could just so they don't have to see your ugly mug!," Emily got worse and worse as she was being encouraged by there classmates laughs, chuckles, snickers and giggles. Dragon started to move closer to Emily who started eyeing him warily as he neared her with a stone face, as he got within range of her he licked his lips and cleared his throat a warmth of being able to finally speak up for himself again since sya. " Atleast i'm not a ugly skinny ass faggot whore who sleeps with everyone in sight, Sadly for you, i bet you really have to try and look that good ugh wonder what lies behind the mask how ugly are you truly without all that make up and look it's cake makeup does this mean your a clown. Also never insult me again or i will rip your eye's out shove them down your throat so you can watch me rip your throat to pices and slice your stomache open." Dragon said calmy and clearly in a eerie tone only a Alpha uses to get his/ her wolves under control. The class sat quiet some aw struck other shrinking back in there seat,Dragon's friends were giveing him smug grins and the girls who didn't laugh along with Emily looked watched him warily as if judging him once more.



Match Maker

He rolled his eye's and picked up his stuff and walked out of the classroom hearing behind him the teacher yelling for him to get back to his seat. He thought nothing of it and started to walk out of the school, a girl with long blonde brown hair and blue eye's stopped him " Where are you going," She yelled waving her hands in the air frantically. "Home," He stated plainly, he started to walk again but the girl moved into his way. " No!, go back to clas," She said through her teeth.
© Copyright 2011 JJ (wolfdemon26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1804653-Finding-my-Cinderella