*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1804864-Despite-Whats-Believed-God-Knows-You
by Mr.Ice
Rated: E · Prose · Inspirational · #1804864
Submitting Who Is God at the outset God and gods according to etymology and linguistic.

              “Despite What’s Believed: God Knows You”
                      By The Rev. Ike Lawrence Reed
                                      2011 circa


Being thankful to submit “Who Is God” is so very necessary. Initially, many religions define who God is. At the outset God and gods according to etymology and linguistics, God is many different names and the explanation for such names...

Furthermore, God is according to science the projectivity of humanity’s evolutionary desire of what they wish to be...

Moreover, to those of pure intellect, philosophy and science combined and due to curiosity, whereby it is said that humanity no longer have need of neither a God nor gods whereby humanity is the creator...

Thus, this is a statement made due to information gathered through various reading...

So now declared from my reasoning, is expressed who God is and not with an ontological supposition, which is based on experiences and other spiritual concern of faith. Not to debate religion, theology, science, pure reason of intellect, humanism, philosophy Gnosticism, the pure church nor any belief nor nonbeliever...

First, The English Origin Word of God - a noun - is not God name no matter how it is justified of them... I believe The Absolute Supreme Creator of all is, no other than... "The Pure Spirit Of Light Of Mind Of Love" The Total Essence is Mind, Love, Truth (Word), Will, Wisdom, Peace, Right, Good, Just, Faith, Free-will, Grace... Furthermore, all that is past, present, and future is an emanation from the mind of  "The Pure Spirit Of Light Of Love"... Moreover, all existence and essence is of The Will and Wisdom of "The Pure Spirit Of Light of Love".... Undeniably!  "The Pure Spirit Of Light Of Mind Of Love" because of "The Character And Nature" cannot do any evil of any sort at any time or space...

Second, The One and Only Absolute Supreme Creator is "The Pure Spirit Of Light" and are not gender nor female nor male either or neither both. What are more "The Pure Spirit Of Light of Love" is "The One And Only" Justifier of all is and none other that can justify and owe no explanation concerning "The Mind Of Will Of Wisdom". In this, ontology or science nor metaphysic is in conflict according to "The Will And The Wisdom" of "The Pure Spirit"...

Third, additionally from a void, like as nothing in space Angels is spoke into creation by “The Pure Spirit Of Light Of Mind Of Love” and this revelation is expressed more clearly in The Torah... Above and beyond a certain Chief Angel of Freewill rebelled against "The Pure Spirit Of Light of Love" and was expelled (put out) of that great space above and beyond...

Four, without any doubt "The Pure Spirit Of Light of Love" cannot be infected by any force or source from any plane nor realm seen or unseen or visible nor invisible in any dominion. For this reason, from the power of the love is humanity created with the emanation of freewill and thus, humanity chooses to go against "The Will Of The Pure Spirit Of Light"... whereby humanity was made in the image of "The Pure Spirit Of Light Of Love" is the causes of so much divisions in the world....

Five, furthermore, the Image which is innate in humanity which is "The Total Essence" of "The Pure Spirit Of Light of Love" is Mind, Love, Truth (Word), Will, Wisdom, Peace, Right, Good, Just, Faith, Grace... “The Pure Spirit Of Light of Love" grants humanity Freewill which is like that of grace... that humans are "free mortal agents"... to live and do as they please because of the love that "The Pure Spirit Of Light of Love" have for humanity...

Six, nevertheless  humanity is created by "The Pure Spirit Of Light of Love"... failed... That's why "The Pure Spirit Of Light Of Truth (Word) was an emanation by "The Power Of The Pure Spirit Of Light Of Mind Of Love" into the earth plane by the spirit realm call “Jesus, The Christ”, humanity's Spiritual Father through a virgin human lady...  For this reason "Jesus, The Christ" calls "The Pure Spirit Of Light Of Mind Of Love", Father... and is the very same Father of redemption..that is not explainable by human reason of rational...with is only accecpted by what certain have called "A Leap Of Faith"...

Seven, last but not least, The English Word God is "The Pure Spirit Of Light Of Mind Of Love" in the emanation of "Jesus, The Christ" in "The Power Of The Pure Spirit Of Light" ("The Holy Spirit")... "The Pure Spirit Of Light Of Mind Of Love" and Jesus, The Christ is the same and the only to be worshipped and praised by “The Power Of The Pure Holy Spirit”. In actions (ACTS) in the earth plane and the spirit realm: One Faith, "One Spirit, One Faith and One Baptism" for “The Human Family” as One Body for the reason that certain of humanity failed "The Pure Spirit Of Light Of Mind Of Love"...

Indeed, this is Who Is God....

Thank You,
Ike Lawrence Reed
© Copyright 2011 Mr.Ice (mr.iceman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1804864-Despite-Whats-Believed-God-Knows-You