*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1805638-Icy-Balm
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1805638
A punishment leads to passion and the first hint of forgiveness for sins more grievous.
The frozen crescent slid tantalizingly slow across the reddened globes of her ass. A low moan tumbled from her lips, hips swaying slightly as conflicting feelings danced over her nerve endings. She couldn't hold back a breathless giggle as water droplets trickled over the heated slopes only to pick up speed, racing down the back of her thighs before sinking into the comforter bunched beneath her knees.

"Have you learned your lesson?"

Michaela was nodding confirmation even before her husband's words died away. A blush warmed her other cheeks. It had been irresponsible not to call and let him know she would be late. With her phone set to vibrate and in her purse under the pub table, his concerned calls had gone unanswered. His worry had quickly turned to annoyance once she had arrived home safe. Her bottom was now feeling the results of his displeasure.

She yelped as his big paw cracked down on wet skin.

"I don't believe I heard your answer," Shane said, his voice soft with feigned civility.

"Yes, sir," she whimpered. "I'm sorry. It was irresponsible of me not to call. It won't happen again."

Silence hung between them and she prayed he believed her. Her affair had destroyed their easy trust. Every word, every action was questioned now, and who could blame him?

"Good girl."

Michaela let out a tiny sigh of relief then flinched as a fresh cube of ice traced the stark outline of his hand the last blow had surely left. A shuddering gasp rippled through her as he followed the crack of her ass down to tease between her thighs.

"Interesting how your body reacts to correction," he said, stroking her puffy lips. He continued before she could protest. "I know you don't enjoy the punishment. I would never allow that, but you do enjoy the domination. How could you not? You love being the center of attention and in this, my love, you have my undivided attention."

Her lips parted in a soundless O as his long fingers slid into her, pushing the wedge of ice before them. She tensed, her breath catching, as the foreign feeling branched throughout her core. It was unbearably cold, but she felt her body responding, throbbing as the arctic block slowly melted inside her.

"You like that?"

Teeth biting into the swell of her bottom lip, Michaela nodded. His fingers pulled free and she arched back, seeking the sweet fullness. A moment later she pressed down into the pillows mounded under her hips with a mewl of distress when they were replaced by multiple crescents of ice. Muscles tensing, she tried to expel the frigid invaders, but her husband's fingers held them trapped.

"Oh my God, Shane. Please!"

He chuckled, massaging her pussy, one finger teasing her clit until her hips undulated frantically against the pillows searching for friction. She started to push her upper body off the bed in protest as he withdrew his fingers again, but he wrapped his fist in her hair and slammed her back to the mattress. She howled as he slowly impaled her. His cock felt searing in the icy clutch of her tunnel. She twisted desperately at the conflicting feelings, but the press of his body kept her pinned. Her eyes locked with his in the headboard's ornate mirror, spurring her desire to a fevered pitch. His thrusts were hard and demanding, each one staking his claim on her body and soul. Determination burned in his pale eyes and she knew she was in for a long ride.

Her legs trembled with exertion and need under the endless ram of his cock. Eyes drifted shut in supplication. Her body screamed for release. A pleading cry of protest tore from her throat as he pulled out of her. He met her eyes in challenge and she loved the sexy snarl on his lips as he drove back into her. Bliss and raw ownership carved his features. He had never looked sexier.

Tears rolled down her cheeks. She rocked back into his slamming hips, tightening her feminine muscles around his shaft in entreaty. The slap of skin and the pant of their breath were deafening. His thrusts became brutal in their intensity. A low rumble started in his chest, leaving his lips in a snarled single word,

"MINE!"

The growl of his voice shoved her over the edge. She screamed in pleasure, her body clamping around his cock until he roared his release, thrusts so hard she struggled to dig her feet into the mattress to hold position for him. She watched his body jerk through the throes of release, his lean muscles tightening in corded perfection, and loved the peace that touched his noble features.

Their juices ran down her thighs as he slid from her. The bed shifted and he dropped down beside her, pulling her across his chest. They cuddled together, letting the air-conditioning dry their sweat slicked skin as their breathing returned to normal. Her eyes flew open at a cold touch on her lips. Shane winked as she drew the ice cube onto her tongue, its melting juices soothing her raw throat and the simple gesture a balm to their marriage.

© Mara McBain 8/2011

~ WC ~ 869

*Star* Round 52 ~ Use an ice cube in an erotic setting.

Written for:

FORUM
The Weekly Quickie Contest  (18+)
Can you excite in 969 words? Romance+ Contest, April 2024 Theme: Conflict
#1355442 by Dawn Embers
© Copyright 2011 Mara ♣ McBain (irish_hussy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1805638-Icy-Balm