*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1805666-There-In-The-Other-Room-A-Dream
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mr.Ice
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1805666
A dream I had to share because believe dreams are messages from the Spirit of God or evil
                         

                          “There In The Other Room: A Dream”
                                    February 4, 2010 AD

Initially, engulfed with extreme chronic pain, this is not the aim.
With this in mind, the pain is all day and all night, more influencing than the world heavy weight championship title fight or more like that of Satan Himself in disdain...

Furthermore, the awareness is that it goes against the grain.
On the other hand, with the constant succor of “The Pure Spirit Of Will” there is no intention of going insane...

Consequently, there shall be no submitting to this thing...

For the reason that by no means is being said, it is because of this dream...

Formerly, before 4:00 AM the known is February 4, 2011 beleaguered to sleep with this pain...

Subsequently, it is certain weariness win the grappling, restless state of being and claim the fame...

In reality, before in deep thought on a rainy loving night wondering this plight dubiously thinking whether pain go with rain...

In addition, hence there I lay in spite of the duality of that, conceived rest in the mind as designed in that early morning rainy day as if the rain is softly kissing the earth.. the two inhale and exhale in their own same...

In fact, unquestionably that rest was probably what brought the Sand Man as to the rest of sleep then faded away...

Subsequently, the dream was just another dream for another day...

Meanwhile, eventually into this dream which did occur during and before 4:35 AM having clearly recalled this dark blue printed colored Bedroom having a since of almost a degree of slight gloom...

Whereas, clearly shown in the dream... the dimly light Bedroom that seemed unknown... yet and still cleverly known had the presence of two girls but of whom...

On the other hand, mystifying in reality... the girls did not seem like our girls... nor were they of their true ages... yet having the feeling they meant more than anything in the world to me...

In addition, these girls were not their real physical size, but besides that, nevertheless they were both our girls.

For some strange reason at times in the mind... yet appearing as a like a constant question these are our kids....

Firstly, they begin to play very quietly and unassuming in this dark blue printed colored Bedroom as they did....

Secondly, with safe and secure feelings of pure happiness... they play on the bed... in that room with matching colored printed covering sets...

For the reason that, and to treasure it is the highlight of a father’s desires... to see his love ones so happy... having no such frets nor regrets....

Specifically, in amusement, not certain then moved into another room... and which room was of no significance as to reason warrant....

Fifthly, the sense of the lingering atmosphere of the dark blue printed colored Bedroom... and as being in another room having a deep father’s loving intuitions... and a present sense of danger current.

For example, penetratingly one can since in the room of calm... and normal casual quietness... it is suspect like a ghost there...

Six, a shadow appears very intimidating... but there are never any fears... as it appears from somewhere.

Seven, out of the clear air of that room a huge large big shinning blue dark black cat with a large long tail and orange eyes of no human care is...

Eight, the huge large monstrous breast leap onto the bed... and graped the kid... with no fear... and a deadly dare.

Consequently, and of uncertainty... whether it was LaBrenda of Margaret due to the reasoning of assumption one was with me... yet having no tears...

Ten, out of nowhere and graping a spoon in the hand... certainly there appears a huge large knife in my hand... with no such fears.

For some strange reason, I began to crawl likes a huge large beast...

Moreover, the huge large cat on the bed dropped the child... and the cat ceased...

Eleven, there were of no fears from the child that the cat had... and then the cat disappeared...

Twelve, before the cat left... we all recalled the cat sneezed... which I did not kill the cat...

Yet, the huge large cat let go and that was that...

Therefore, having those ambiguities while still in the dream... as aware reflection takes place...

More certainly of this wanting to know as the mind did race...
Where did that cat come from such a puzzling thought?

Therefore, in particular did he come through the window a beast that was not fought?

Besides, did he come through the door?


Furthermore, wanting to know the reasoning and the answer of these questions now does not know...

However, to the surmise, there were no hurt... nor harm as with no alarms... by the child... neither we...

Initially, the ferocious monstrous beast was wild trying to kill the child... nevertheless, that did not be...

For sure, it seems that death come into that dark blue printed colored Bedroom...

Formerly, death in the room was holding the child but Death in the room for whom...

For instance, death … as thinking … while in the dream … amazingly… let Death go … before Death die.

Indeed, thank God, we had no need to cry... and there was no fear... so we ask why?

Furthermore, in the dark blue printed colored Bedroom absent of fear the child did not cry.

Moreover, the meaning … like the cat come … Thank God … death let go or is it still by?

On the other hand, not anyone can kill death... even as death let one go....

Eventually the message of the dream shall be revealed … yet and still we wait to know.

For fear that, to "whom the bell toll” … it is needful to watch and pray...

Given these facts, as truly thinking … in this (the child and I in another room) the dream was mean... “yet without fear” (in the mind); and in the bathroom on a Wednesday... Ike went away... whereby the other room was the bathroom is what I recall to say...

Thank You,
The Rev. Ike Lawrence Reed
© Copyright 2011 Mr.Ice (mr.iceman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1805666-There-In-The-Other-Room-A-Dream