*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1806225-Zombies-Guide---Kino-der-Toten
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Article · Other · #1806225
Black Ops Zombies Solo guides - Kino der Toten: Slow Bull rush
Hi I am MightyWolf. I am zombies game lover for COD Black Ops. I decided to share my strategy(s) with the world. This is the first strategy guide I have written so feedback would be appreciated. I will also paste links to info on several guns mentioned at the bottom of the article. If you make a video of my strategy, email my onsite emails & I will put the links at the bottom too. Without further ado here is the slow bull rush...

General guide
Insta kill - Just go ahead & knife them. This should maximise your points as well as being easy. Particuarly while you have Juggernog.
Nuke - Avoid this as much as possible. Only pick up if 2 two zombies are left. But avoid it if going for a certain perk a cola.
Grenades - Use these to make crawlers in the higher rounds. You can then go to get Perk a colas & link the teleporters if you want.

Round 1
Round 1 is the easiest of all. At the start you can buy a Quick revive if you want to. I generally do for a failsafe but its up to you. Just use your knife for this round. It is a one hit kill with the knife in this round. Save your pistol for later. Always repair your barriers. Although you can only get 40 points maximum in this round, every point counts towards your score. After you have killed all the zombies you should have 820 if you did it the way I said (Quick revive, repair barriers, knife only). Buy an M14 sniper rifle if you want to before the next round starts. I would reccommend it because you will be in here for 3 more rounds.

Round 2
Keep your Colt M1911 pistol out for round 2. Empty 6 bullets into zombie then knife it. If done properly the zombie will die from it. Some people go with a full magazine. I find 6 is enough because you should have enough to kill all the zombies in this round. Try & line them up in a line & shoot through multiple zombies at once to maximise your points & effeciency. If you find you have little zombies but enough ammo then try to empty a full magazine into them. Leave 1 zombie alive & repair your barriers (Max points again). By the end of this round you should have 1900 to 2100 points (If you did not get downed). Do not go through any doors! Go up to the top floor & stand by the barrier for the next round.

Round 3
I generally do not Colt M1911 the pistol after this point. It is way too under powered for what we need. Just get out the M14 aussult rifle. You should at the top floor barrier. Keep an eye on it & the downstairs. Kill the zombies before they get through the top barrier. Aim for headshots to maximise points. They will bleed for two seconds before dying though. But you will get 130 points each kill for it as opposed to 80 points. You will get alot of points if you use the pistol. But its very impractical. You have to empty two magazines then knife them to acheive optimum points. But if you feel confident then do it by all means. Leave one zombie & repair all your barriers. Once again do not bust through any doors! You should have 3500 -3800 by this point.

Round 4
This is the trickiest round but you move to the power room as soon as most zombies are dead. Insta kills will come in handy alot in this round if they appear. Headshots with the M14 will now take 2 shots to decapitate now. The Colt M1911 will now be completely impractical. I don't use it from now on. I generally still go for headshots in this round. you will only get 110 now though. There will be the occasional bleed for 4 seconds. You will then get 150 for each time that happens. If they are getting close then try & line up as many as you can & barrage them. Leave 1 zombie & go to repair all barriers. Now leave the zombie & go through the doors you desire to get to the power room. If you go through the bottom door, you will find two powerful sub machine guns. The AK74u is the most notable one. It holds 160 ammo spare & 30 a magazine. It is the best SMG in the game. I tend to go the top floor & bust through those doors to go to the Stakeout shotgun. It is the most expensive but very effective. It carries 54 shells with an extra 6 already in it (60 total). I would reccomend you open all the doors first before you get the weapon you want. A good SMG along the top route is the MP5K. It is not as good as the AK74u but it it is alright. If you want awesome SMG's then the bottom floor is the way to go. Or you could save your credits & get a M16 aussult rifle. The weapons you get are up to you. But lets just say I got a Stakeout for this guide. After you have got your gun. Go and kill that last zombie then turn the power on.

Round 5 - 7
Hellhounds generally come in this round. If it is Hellhounds then the Stakeout will serve you well. If it is still zombies then run a lap around the route you cleared. You can use up your M14 ammo in this round. The zombies will still be weak enough for it to be practical. Once again aim for headshots. Save up for a Bowie Knife. Even though it is 3000 points, it will make it a on hit knife kill until round 9. But crawlers will be coming too. The Bowie knife to them will be one hit knife until round 11. If you run out of ammo & have 3000 then get a Bowie Knife. Then just knife them to death. If you get hit then back away until the red mark disappears. In round 6 I had enough for Pack a Punch when I did this. When you have 5000, link the teleporters & go up to the Pack a Punch room. I am going to Pack a Punch my Stakeout & make it a Raid shotgun. I would reccomend you read the info pages at the bottom for info on Pack a Punch guns. In round 7, still go with knifing but I get my M14 swapped for the M16. Don't repair barriers from now on. But get Carpenter if you see it.

Round 8 - 9
Juggernog is not very nessecary until round 10. Just keep doing the strategy with the bowie knife for these rounds. If you get 5000 then go up & Pack a Punch your other gun. I chose the M16 because the Skullcrusher has a grenade launcher. After you have Pack a Punched it, use the grenade launcher to rain fire on the zombies below. Thats all the advice I can give on these rounds. If the Hellhounds come in round 9 then use your Bowie Knife.

Round 10 +
There is not much advice for these rounds. But I will give you a checklist of reccommended Perk-a-Colas/equipment:
1. Juggernog
2. Monkey Bombs (If you see a mystery box)
3. Speed Cola
4. Claymores
5. Quick Revive

Those are the main equipment & colas you will need. Now for general guidelines to these rounds & various ways you can do it:

1. Teleporter freak - Every second round the teleporter will be ready to use. You just have to link them up & you can go up there & toss grenades down at the zombies. Better yet, if you have the Skullcrusher, then launch grenades from it to the zombies. You can do this with any exploding weapon. When you come back into the lobby, you can kill the zombies as they come in. An automatic gun such as the Skullcrusher. You may want to use another strategy during cooldown.

2. A little lap - At the start of each round, you can run a lap around the path you cleared to attract their attention. Just don't get blindsided or go too fast. I would reccomend you keep out a shotgun while doing the lap. If you see any zombies in the way, then blow their heads off. When you get back to the power room Turn around & shoot the zombies coming from the path you made. A fully automatic is good because you can barrage them in a straight line & rack up points quickly. After all the zombies are dead, go back to the theatre room.

Those are all I have come up with for now. If you have any of your own, let me know & I will put them up & you will be credited.

This is MightyWolf saying good hunting.


The Guns
Colt M1911: http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/M1911 (Scroll down to Black Ops section)
M14: http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/M14
AK74u: http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/AK-74u (Scroll down to Black Ops section)
Stakeout/Raid: http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Stakeout
MP5K: http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/MP5K (Scroll down to Black Ops section)
M16/Skullcrusher: http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/M16

Videos
[none yet]
© Copyright 2011 MightyWolf (unleashmaximum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1806225-Zombies-Guide---Kino-der-Toten