*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1806510-Soras-Perdicament
by wbe
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Teen · #1806510
Sora gets more than he bargains for when he goes into Riku's room.
Sora was on Riku's bed becuase of the fact that Sora spilled the shrinking potion on his head when he fell beside Riku's dresser looking for his gameboy. Unfortunealy the potion does not shrink Sora's shorts so he is standing in the cold dim lighted room by the light coming from the next room. Even though with the loud noise of Sora's falling, Riku, who was staying at Sora's house because he had a termite problem, was still sleeping in his bed peacefully like a teenage baby.

Sora looked at the nude body of RIku. Riku liked to sleep nude at night and Sora notice when he pulled the covers off when he fell. Sora got on the bed by using the covers as a rope. When Sora climbed to the top of the bed, he seen the back of RIku. Riku looked like a sexy giant sleeping peacefully.

Sora got closer to Riku's body. He would go close to Riku's ass, but Sora don't know what Riku have been eating and don't want to die tonight of suffocation. Sora got closer to his back and felt it. Riku's back was as smooth as cream. It felt like Riku was squishy yet a little tender becuase of the muscles he has. Sora could not believe that Riku's skin was so soft. He never touched Riku like this before, not that Sora is gay or whatever.

Sora then felt the bed the bed rumble and Riku moving. Riku was about to turn over on his back. When it safe enough, Sora came closer to Riku. He could only see riku's side because he was very small. He decided to climb to get a better look at Riku.
Sora climbed up Riku arm that fell flat on the bed. Sora was lucky that RIku did not move his arm too much or he would have been in trouble. It did not take long for Sora to reach Riku's chest. Riku's chest felt like his back. Sora could feel Riku chest moving up and down and see Riku's head turned to the side with his arm on the side of him like he was dead.

Sora walked towards the adomen of the giant. It felt like he was on a ginat mountain looking over the big environment around him. Sora looked around and seen the important part of Riku's body, his weiner. Riku's cock was leaning on to the side like a bented log. Out of curiousty, Sora went closer to it to get a closer look for some weird reason.
Sora made it to the big long chuck of meat. He stood on Riku's upper thigh where the head was at. Even though Sora is not gay and is also dating Kairi, he always wanted to know what the human male genital look like at a smaller size. He came closer to it and observe Riku's cock. He could not believe how big it was at this size. It was like a giant worm that was sleeping. Sora tapped the head of Riku's cock. It felt smooth and squishy. Sora rubbed it like a bald dog. He couldn't believe that he was touching another man's wee wee. It felt gayish, yet so good.

Sora then notice the entrance of Riku's cock. He touched it and sticked his finger inside. Then he started to put his entire hand in their. It was moist and soft in there. It was a good because it warmed his body up from the cold air coming from the room. Sora did not wanted to get his hand out Riku but knew he had to, but there was a problem. For a strange reason, Sora's body quickly shot into Riku's cock like a rocket. Riku was still asleep so he do not know what is happening. Sora's whole body was in a tight moist tube that was impossible to get out. It felt warmer and comfortable inside Riku's privacy. He could have stayed but it was tight and he could not move an inch. It did not last long til Sora was moving further in Riku's cock. He moved further until he exit into a place where it was a little more roomy and full of a like creamy substance. This area was more comfortable and cozier. Sora had a idea where he was at, but it did not matter to him. It was comfortable and it was warm. Feeling tired, he dedcided to curl up and decided to take a short nap and wait until tomorrow to figure out how to get out.
The next morning RIku woke up from his heavy slumber. He sat up, put on his boxer that was on the floor, and went to bathroom to do his business. He did not notice Sora's clothes since he was too drowsy to notice. He went to the bathroom to take a piss. He stood in front of the toilet, pulled out his wiener, and did his business. It felt weird this time because it felt like he was something in his cock. He push hard and put came Sora out of Riku's cock. Sora fell in the pool of piss.

"SORA?!" Riku said surprisely as he was retrieving Sora from his own piss," WHAT THE HELL YOU WERE DOING INSIDE MY DICK?"

"Ummmmmmm?" Sora said sacastically while in the plam of Riku's hand, "It's a long story"

Riku felt like flushing Sora down with his piss, but did not since he know that Kairi might get all angry at him and might kill him if she eventually figures out. Instead he washed off Sora and put him in a tiny bird cage for the rest of the day. Even though he did not know what happened, he knew he kinda felt something strange around his cock while he was sleep and somehow it felt good.
© Copyright 2011 wbe (wege at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1806510-Soras-Perdicament