*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1807215-Single-Syllable
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fantasy · #1807215
Only using single syllable words
From the front porch the man looks at the sky. He sits to watch the moon rise, the stars shine. Heart full of grief, guilt tears his soul. To tell the truth, it was his fault. He had the chance to halt the events occur ring. Sigh lents drowns Zach, his lungs ache through lack of breath.

Her lips hold on mine, the smell of her hair, the touch of her hands. Who could know one girl could cause this? Skin soft like the sheets just washed. Warmth flows from her body, sweat forms on my brow. A light peck, that’s all it is. No more, no less. I can not keep my soul pure.
One light kiss throws my heart over board. Lust runs through my veins, blood pumps, speed builds. This should not…. All thoughts ebb, wits left bare.

Dawn comes; sun casts light on the land. Hills in our path glow; lush green lawn echoes her eyes. I got lost in those eyes, not able to break free. Hands bound as one. The sand yields to our foot steps, waves crash to the left. The beach was her place. It is what brought me to her. You may call it fate, but I won’t.

Her blond hair blew in the wind. Tears streaked down her face. I sat down next to her. Her eyes fast on the sea. Speech ceased on my tongue, no words came forth. All I could do was dry her eyes. The glare that bore through my body was fierce, thanks hid in the scowl. A smile crept to my lips.

Small talk flows from our mouths whilst the sea spray and breeze dance in the sky.


Still a WIP.
Not sure where to go from here, I have the last sentence in my head but need to finish it first. The grammar and spelling probably isn't very good. I have been focusing on the words at the moment. The words in red I need to fix up, being multiple syllables. And the 'Sigh lents' I thought was a clever idea to be 'silence' but it just looked stupid, so I need to change that as well.
© Copyright 2011 QX ~ Brenton-> (aestuo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1807215-Single-Syllable