*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1807695-Love-is-good
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by JFoxx
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Adult · #1807695
This is a story of hot young furry love it's a short story of furriness
Love is good

Chapter 1 (warning yiff ahead)

Even if we fight I still love her and at the break of dawn we cuddle on the couch. Feeling her warm fur against mine makes us murr. We whisper sweet meaningless words to each other tell the day is done. Then we sneak to the bed room for more of the same...

As she layes down withe her back to the bed and she gives me those bed room eyes I pet her tail well I glaze over her beautiful body. She gives me a wink and taunts me with her finger and says with a smile "come here big boy". I start by getting on my knees and softly licks her warm vulva to warm her up for the penetration. I lick as she moans and I continue to go deeper with my tongue until she wants something more satisfying, she tells me to stop I look up at her licking my lips and I automatically know what she wants I get off my knees and stand above her

I look down at my hardened cock that had slithered from my sheath, I looked down at her now open and wet vulva. I started to to insert my cock into her slit as I did this she moaned and started to wine for more. I started to trust into her hot slit and pre cum dribbled out of my meat and into to mixture of her fluids to easily allow my accesses further into her slit. I pumped further and faster into her well putting my knees on the bed so it would be easy for me to fuck her.

I was getting tired and I moaned as I slammed into her it was getting wetter from her fluids it was soon dripping out of her vulva and onto the bed, I closed my eyes as I went as fast as I could go, I could here her scream my name and moan loudly it could be heard trough out the house it was a good thing we had it to our selves that night.

I was almost done as I was panting with my tail waging from how happy it made me feel. It was almost time for me to give up my manly seed, I went faster and slammed deeper into her I began to knot her as I fell into her arms softly, my manly seed shot deep into her warm soft vulva.

I panted and rested in her arms as I felt her warm but rough paws rube over my back "your a good boy" she had whispered into my ear. I kneeled up and slowly slid my now less swollen cock and watched it slid back into my sheath. I looked down at her and her now drippy messy vulva she looks at me as she pants and smiles and says "can you clean me?"

I get on my knees and start to lick her clean she moans softly after I finish my duty I crawl into bed with her and cuddled with her as we whispered more that night about how much we love each other and we both apologize for fighting on who wold go out and fetch the milk. We both cuddled that night and fell asleep in each others arms well we dream about different things but good intentions for each other, now I admit I was wrong about her from the begging she does still love me after a long time that we haven't seen each other or at least it felt that way for a while now. I wake up and whisper into her ear when she's asleep "I love you" I'm sure she didn't here me but it seemed like she did and I smiled and fell asleep in her warm arms and fur I kissed her a good night and fell back to motionless slumber for a few more hours...
© Copyright 2011 JFoxx (jfoxx3000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1807695-Love-is-good