*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1807829-Controlled
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Boye
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Tragedy · #1807829
Its a world where people gets controlled and corrupted authority is roaming the streets.
I’m popping painkillers and sleeping pills just to relax in this stressed life. Just as this world goes on and on and on, we have never been so much controlled before, I can’t even make a phone call without having the police all over my fucking ass, now that we got all this tracing shit and authority corruption.

It was just last week when one of my friends actually got canned for 48-hours because he was just walking down the street at the wrong time, yeah that’s right we got bedtimes now, and if we get caught outside when we’re not allowed we get beaten and canned for 48-hours.

I guess G.O was right, we are being controlled and we are not allowed to have any individuality what so ever, and all the riots roaming the streets and people getting killed for actually caring and trying to live! What the hell!

Did you know that last summer, I saw my friend get shot in the head because he resisted arrest for smoking a cigarette outside the smoking zones, and I mean come on what happened to freedom, what happened to fun or music? What the hell happened to art!? I’ll tell you!

They figured that they didn’t just want to control the oil, currency, airports, and internet, they wanted to control everything, and I mean everything.

The first week after they started Operation: GOD, they wanted to make a simple experiment, by controlling the absolute water flow people use in their house at all times, so they studied the result and figured out a maximum they could use each day. If you spent more than the limit they would cut you out of the water system for that day and the next day as your punishment, simple right?

After their complete success with water flow control they started with sleep control, then food control, then energy control, and weight control, yep that’s right if you we’re too fat or too skinny, they would either force you to eat or force you to exercise.

By exploiting the new nanotechnology and chip in placement in the brain of every police officer, guard or anyone they could get their hands on, they could control them, making the choices and opinions for them, everyone would start obeying GOD. And they would do everything in their power just to turn you in and make you one of them.

That’s why we crated RA, it’s a resistance group, it started out quite small consisting of only 6 people, but it’s now one of the biggest resistance networks in this world, and I am their leader, all my other 5 friends have been either turned or killed, I am now sitting alone on the top of RA and writing this simple e-mail, as the last chapter of humanity.

Because of their keyboard control they are on their way to find me and end RA once and for all, thanks to some tricks I’ve learned the past years I have managed to put up some bouncers that will give me more time to finish writing this before I get shot in my head right in front of these words I’m writing now. It will be written on 7 different computers at the same time and if I don’t get finished writing it will automatically send the unfinished e-mail.

If anyone get this please go forward and stop them before they get to take conbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
© Copyright 2011 Boye (xost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1807829-Controlled