*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1808679-Get-Jinxxed-part-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jinxx
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #1808679
This is part three of my BVB story, Get Jinxxed. Enjoy
I stood in my doorway and stared at Andy.

Andy looked up and smiled. He put my journal down and he crossed his legs.

“You write some interesting stuff in your journal, Rae.” He said

I blushed. My journal was private. Same with my life. Private.

“I knew you had feelings for Jinxx. I just was trying to figure out when you were going to tell him.” Andy said.

I blushed and looked away a bit.

“I-I-I thought Jinxx w-was with S-Sammie Doll.” I stammered

Andy laughed and got up from my bed.

“If you haven’t noticed. Jinxx isn’t wearing his wedding band anymore. He and Sammie got divorced a year ago. Sammie was being a bad girl and she was cheating on Jinxx with another man. Jinxx found out, he got extremely pissed off and he filed for a divorce. Did that make Sammie realize what she did. Yes. It did. But she didn’t make things better. A few months after the divorce, she and Jinxx got into a nasty fight. Did you see that scar that was winding down his arm?” Andy asked.

I was confused.

“What scar? What are you talking about?”

“Jinxx has a long scar from his upper arm to his wrist. That was from Sammie. She thought Jinxx was a threat to her and she almost killed him.”

“But how did he get it. What did she use?”

“She used a pocketknife to get to him.”

I winced at the thought of a pocketknife. I use them, but I don’t use them to cut up flesh. I just keep it in my drawer just in case I need it if someone broke in.

“Jinxx almost died on us if we haven’t gotten him to the hospital in time. His wound was pretty bad. I guess Sammie thought that he wouldn’t play if one of his arms was badly injured. She was right. Jinxx couldn’t play for a while. We had to cancel a lot of our tours because…we can’t go on stage without him.” Andy continued, eyeing my guitar.

He walked over to my black guitar and picked it up.

“Lead guitar?” He asked.

“Nope. Rhythm guitar.”

Andy walked to my bed and he sat on it, still looking at my guitar and examining it.

“How long have you had this?”

“I just got it this month.” I said, blushing.

Andy grinned and placed my guitar next to my bed.

“Well…Jinxx can help you…..” Andy said, not finishing his sentence but he eyes a stand with my violin next to it.

“You also play the violin?” He asked

I nodded.

“Yep. I’ve been playing ever since I was twelve. My mother taught me how to play it.”

“Classically trained?”

I nodded again.

“Wow. You and Jinxx have a lot in common. You both play the violin and you two are classically trained.” Andy said

I blushed and nodded. Andy was right. Jinxx and I do have a lot in common. We both play rhythm guitar, we both are classically trained violinists.

“Jinxx is defiantly the right boyfriend for you then.” Andy said

I looked away again. Thinking of Jinxx as my boyfriend was flattering. It’s what I want. I want to be with Jinxx.

“So…When are you going to tell him?” Andy asked, staring at me with his icy blue eyes.
© Copyright 2011 Jinxx (jinxx547 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1808679-Get-Jinxxed-part-3