*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1809150-Erotic-short-stories
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Adult · #1809150
First chapter of my first erotic book of short stories, please rate and review.
Chrissy looked across the lecture room to try and gain her boyfriend Mark's attention. He, like always was fiddling with himself and chewing on a pen lid. It was this kind of concentration that got Chrissy wet with desire. She imagined herself playing with his fat member, while chewing his lips. However there was nothing she could do, due to the lecturer ambitiously projecting his voice about the current subject. Of course this made Chrissy more excited, the sheer thought of pleasuring herself and Mark underneath her dark brown military like back pack would make her explode with ecstasy. The clock ticked by, and all Chrissy could concentrate on was the memory if the night before. She had snuck her horny boy friend into her dorm for a little extra curricular exercise.



Chrissy had opened her door in the usual manner, wearing her red dragon gown, tailored in silk, with nothing on underneath. As always Mark walked in and sat on her single bed with a rock hard cock waiting for Her to close the door and open up what he described as a angels body. Chrissy had long red hair, large green eye's, and slightly tanned skin. Her breasts were very pert and ample and her figure was shaped almost like an hour glass. Like most nights the first item on the agenda was to rub herself up against her mans muscular body. Touching him all over while he grabbed and caressed her plumb shaped bottom. Like clock work, she'd kiss him down his neck while removing his tight fitted t-shirts that he always wore. All the while her pussy would become drenched in her love juices. He would then reveal to her his stiff cock, stood there to attention. And much like the sex slave that she was would immediately start lapping and sucking his throbbing member frantically. This was her favourite thing to do, it was almost Like she was born to give head. Within a few moments he'd scream "I'm coming!" and without hesitation her head would force itself all the way to the bottom of the shaft. Chrissy knew this would make her man shudder and convulse with pleasure. Once his Seed had been well and truly emptied into his girlfriends throat it was her turn to receive some pleasure. Chrissy laid on her back with her silky legs wide open, inviting Mark to kiss her clitoris and worship her labia.



However, Chrissy wanted to try something she had never tried before. Something her slutty friend Holly had recommended to her only hours before. Mark, laid on his belly servicing his soaking woman. He was very much content in what he was doing. He was an expert in pleasuring Chrissy but this was about to change forever. During Chrissy's moans of pleasure he thought he heard her say "stick your finger up my arse". He stopped, "what did you just say?" "stick your finger... Up my arse!" she demanded. Mark shocked but strangely turned on by this immediately became hard. It was most men's fantasies to fuck a girl in her asshole. " ok, what should I use as lube?" he asked. Chrissy looked almost annoyed starting to dry up with all these questions. " lick my asshole while I play with myself, then when I'm absolutely dripping ram a finger then two in, then when they are both penetrating my ring you can resume going down on me" Mark looked amazed, never in his life had a girl made such a request. So without any further hesitation he shifted his Tongue to her ring and her hand moved to her pussy.



The feeling was amazing, never before had Chrissy felt such pleasure. Surely if a Tongue swirling around her arse felt this good while flicking her clit, then having a finger in her back passage while an expert Tongue laps and sucks on her moist vagina must be truly fantastic. "finger NOW" Chrissy demanded. And without word or thought Mark immediately began digging and drilling his digits into her. Her body froze and she took a gasp of air in. Mark resumed his work on her pussy. Then all of sudden she started squirming and wriggling, the intensity of the situation was too much for her too bare, then like a erupting volcano Chrissy came, and squirted right into her attentive boyfriends mouth.



Without reaction, or word Mark stood up, staring at his gushing lady. Face still dripping and speech less, wiped his face with his hand and wiped the orgasm clear liquid on to his bulging penis. So turned on by what had just happened his cock actually hurt. Mark just stood there rubbing himself watching his still squirming girlfriend trying to realise what had just happened.



"I think we should take this further babes" Mark suggested. "Maybe proper anal, or something"

" fucking hell Mark" Chrissy proclaimed. "After that il do anything you want! But just for now il finish you off again" Mark agreed and Chrissy took his member in her mouth once again choking herself on what felt like a metal rod in her mouth. Whilst performing her grateful action on her man, all Chrissy could think about was trying new things and she couldn't wait to see how far she would or even could go.
© Copyright 2011 Alexander (eroticwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1809150-Erotic-short-stories