*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1809429-Trains-Yep-Definitely-Taking-More-Train
by Amay
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1809429
Tyler and Kristen have an interesting train ride (Round 1- Sept. 2011- first place)
Prompt: Two strangers meet on a train; they have a few drinks together and then begin feeling amorous. Neither of them has sleeping accommodations on the train, so they must improvise.

Trains instead of Planes


This was exciting, it wasn’t everyday someone had a surprise birthday party for a hundred year old. Debbie always celebrated her mother’s decades, and this was a big one. From the sounds of the email, everyone in the family would be there. Kristen would be right there with them singing "Happy Birthday" just as off key as everyone in her family could. For such talented musicians, her family’s joy was to murder that song. She smiled as she remembered Aunt Eula’s last birthday party.

Kristen read the email again, opened a new window with Amtrak reservations. She entered her destination, date, clicked back to the email again to make sure, and continued booking her trip.

According to her calculations, most of the family would converge on Baltimore within an hour’s window. Debbie would only have one trip to pick up everyone from the train station, so Aunt Eula wouldn’t suspect anything.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kristen’s neighbor, Samuel dropped her off at the train station the day before the big party. She grabbed her bags and headed into the station.

“Hey kiddo, don’t forget to call when you get back. I’ll come and pick you up.”
She turned and waved, “Sure thing, Samuel. You have no idea how much I appreciate you dropping me off.”

“I owe you that much. Have fun.”

She scurried into the station, up to the counter, completed her paperwork and walked her luggage to the trolley. She laughed to herself as she thought about how long checking in and security was at the airport, this alone made it worth the longer ride.

As she plopped her suitcase on the top of the pile, she noticed a man at the end of the trolley with a covered cage. He placed the cage on the floor and put his suitcase next to hers.

“What kind of bird do you have?”

“Just an ordinary parrot,” he lifted the cover and showed her his bird. The bird squawked loudly and the man dropped the cover, “Hush, you silly bird.”

“I’m not a silly bird.”

Kristen laughed. “Some bird, how long have you had him?”

“His whole life, which won’t be much longer,” he directed toward the cage.

Kristen could have sworn that the bird harrumphed his owner as she headed for the platform.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She boarded the train and headed for the dining car. She sat down at the bar and ordered a vodka tonic.
She looked around the car, recognized the birdman smiling at her, heading her way.

“May I join you?”

“Sure.” She offered her hand, "Kristen."

With a firm handshake, the handsome man introduced himself, “I’m Tyler and my bird’s name isn’t Dead Meat, its Sammy.”

“Sammy? Wow, my neighbor is a Sam. You know, they kind of act alike.” Kristen smiled, chuckling softly.

Tyler sat down and ordered, “I’ll have a double of whatever she is having, and I’ll buy her another.”

Kristen turned back toward the bar, “Are you trying to get me drunk?”

“Nope, I’m just thirsty and don’t like to drink alone.”

“OK, just checking because I can drink you under the table.” She laughed; she knew that if she touched that second drink without something to eat, she’d be the one under table. She hoped her false bravado was enough to get her through cocktail hour.

Tyler grabbed the fresh drinks and nodded to a table, naturally by the window. He loved watching her walk. He’d about dropped his bird when he watched her climbing aboard the train. That tight pencil skirt, that long slit up the back, those lace stockings tops that peaked through the slit and those heels that made those legs look so long. He wondered if she even knew what she did to him.

She watched him watching her in the reflection of the window. She knew the game had begun. He was handsome, nice dresser, must have some good in him because he had a parrot and he didn’t leave the bird home alone. She sat down and turned to look up at him, she drank him in. How does a guy end up with such dreamy blue eyes?

“So Kristen, why are you heading up to Baltimore?” He placed her drink in front of her on the table.

She took a small sip, “My great-aunt’s turning one hundred, it’s a surprise birthday party.”

“Cool. You know Sammy sings “Happy Birthday.”

“Really, now,” she put her elbow on the table and propped her chin on her knuckles looking incredulously over the table at Tyler.

He laughed, “No, but that look on your face was worth it.”

She laughed, the ice was broken and the conversation flowed easily between the two. The bartender kept the drinks flowing.

Tyler shifted in his seat, gently bumping Kristen’s knee. “I’m sorry”, under the table his fingers danced lightly over her knee. He watched to gauge her reaction, he wanted to make sure he was reading the signs right.

Her eyes sparkled with the touch, the chemistry sparked between them. A slow grin crossed her face. She slid her pump off, tracing her toes up his pants leg. She loved the touch of his soft socks, covered her mouth and laughed when the smoothness ended and a very hairy shin started.

He leaned forward and whispered, “Yes, I have very hairy legs, a gift from my gorilla dad.”

She slid her toes back down, and on the outside of his pants she slid them all the way up to his lap.
Her eyes never left his. Her pointer finger glided over her lips as she gently slid her foot up and down the inside of his thighs, first the left, all the way up to his crotch and back down the right thigh. Tyler felt his need start to rise. His pants were becoming very tight and uncomfortable as his cock continued to grow with the teasing this seductress was performing. He leaned back in the chair, spreading his legs a little, allowing a little relief from the pressure only to see her toes sliding up to the top of his zipper. His zipper started to slide down. He quickly threw the napkin on his lap.

He leaned forward. “I think I have a better idea.”

“Really, now,” she grinned knowing what she had planned next.

“I should check on my parrot.”

“Now?” She looked at him dubiously.

“Yep, now.” He grabbed her hand, while she slid her pump back on.

He shifted himself self consciously and helped Kristen to her feet. He left a couple of bills on the table and nodded to the bartender.

Tyler and Kristen started walking back toward the luggage car. “I didn’t know you could get into the luggage car.”


Tyler turned back and looked at Kristen. He caressed her chin, kissing her lightly and softly replied, “You can’t normally. I’ve got to find someone to let us in.”

Tyler found the conductor in the last car before luggage car. He hoped his story would be enough. If not he had two fifty dollar bills in his pocket, he’d bribe him.

Kristen stood behind Tyler trying to figure out the sudden change in him. She knew from the look on his face in the dining car, he was enjoying her game of footsy. Now all he seemed to be thinking about was his bird. Maybe the bird’s name should be Dead Meat. She listened as Tyler told the conductor about poor Sammy.
Tyler’s whole demeanor changed, he was frantic. “Sir, you have to help me. I thought there would be a stop. I have to check on my bird.”

Kristen just stood behind him, nodding, agreeing with everything Tyler said. I think I’ve made a really bad call. Maybe I should just go back to the dining car.

The conductor pulled the keys out of his pocket and opened the door. He held his hand out to shake Tyler’s hand with a wink.

Tyler greased his palm generously, and winked back at the conductor, a whisper exchanged between the two, and Kristen and Tyler were in the luggage car.

Tyler found Sammy’s cage easily. He placed it on top of some of the luggage and uncovered the bird. “Hey Sammy, you want to show Kristen some of your tricks?”

“Here, let me take your jacket.” Tyler took Kristen’s jacket and folded it neatly, placing it on a trunk. Tyler turned Kristen so she was facing the bird’s cage. Sammy proceeded to unlock the cage door and walk out.

Tyler’s hands slid down Kristen’s arms, while he slowly kissed the side of her neck. “He has some really cool tricks,” he whispered in her ear. He stepped closer to Kristen, pressing his body into her back. He felt her melting into him.

Sammy proceeded to walk over in front of Kristen. His head, bobbed up and down right in front of her. Sammy reached with his beak and unbuttoned the top button on Kristen’s blouse.

Tyler’s hands slid down further, pulling Kristen’s hips tighter against his heat. There was no doubt in her mind; he wasn’t at all interested in his poor bird. Another button popped open. She felt her skirt shift; the long slit in the back was rising, wool pants were rubbing up against her. Another button popped open, and her panties were sliding down. His hands slid between her legs finding her dripping with anticipation. His fingers slid between her lips, dancing over her pearl, diving into her sheath. He felt her tighten around his fingers as he sucked on her earlobe. He longed to fill her right then and there. The last button popped open, Tyler turned Kristen to face him; he kissed her deeply, their tongues dancing with the rhythm of the train. His hands slid her blouse off of her shoulders and Sammy deftly unhooked her bra. Tyler slid her bra off to the floor of the luggage car. “He does know some tricks. Go back to bed, Sam.” Sammy walked back and shut himself in his cage.

Kristen struggled with Tyler’s belt. “Here, let me help.” He lifted her to the top of a stack of suitcases. She sat with her breasts dangling in time to the clickity- clack of the tracks. She pulled her skirt up, exposing her dripping pussy, and started to tease her clit as Tyler unfastened his manhood. She was driving him crazy.

He wanted to be in her so much.

He was glorious. She gasped when she saw his length. He closed in on his target. His mouth met hers; his tongue took hers as his possession. He pulled her closer to the edge. She felt his heat building; his fingers pinched and pulled on her nipples. She grabbed his cock and felt its power growing and pulsating in her hand. She matched him stroke for stroke, each movement bringing them both closer to the edge.
Suddenly, a screech “Fuck her.” Tyler’s head dove into her. She took him in one stoke. Her legs coiled around his waist. Holding him, feeling his power throbbing in her, Kristen matched his rhythm.

“Yes, baby, yes. That’s the way. Harder.”

Tyler slowly retracted, and slammed into Kristen again. She arched back away from him. With the strength of a god, he held her tight on him. His mouth latched onto her breast. She rocked up and down him with each suck and bite. The ecstasy of the pleasure and pain sent waves rocketing through her and around him.

“Fuck her.”

Tyler held Kristen tightly on his throbbing cock with one arm, thrusting as fast and as hard as he could. He knew that he was about to explode inside her. He felt her tightening around him. His heart was pounding; he could feel her heart pounding in time with his thrusts. He pressed her back against the luggage, grabbed her leg and pushed it up over his shoulder, then the other leg. Kristen felt his head deeper than before. His finger pressed against her ass, matching his thrusts. He felt her tightening even more. Her moans were louder, the roar in his ears was deafening.

“Now, Kristen, now.”

Her pussy gripped him like he’d never been gripped before. He filled her like she’d never been filled before.
They both screamed with release, while the bird screeched, “Fuck her,” in the background.

Racked with sweat, Tyler made sure Kristen was on the suitcase securely, before he sat down on the floor.

“Whew. Train travel is exhausting.” Tyler laughed as he rubbed Kristen’s leg.

“Uh huh,” was all she had energy to say, she flopped back on the suitcase.

She looked down. “I hope this isn’t my luggage.”

He laughed. “I think it’s mine.”

Kristen propped up on her elbows, with her breast still in motion with the rhythm of the train, watching Tyler cover his bird for the second time. “How did you teach him how to unbutton buttons?”

“I was in an accident, and broke both of my arms. I couldn’t do it, so I taught him with the help of some friends.”

Kristen’s toes started running up and down Tyler’s cock. “You know, I started something that you didn’t let me finish.”

“Really, now.”

“Why don’t you just pull up that chair and I’ll show you a thing or two.”

Tyler pulled up the chair and sat down in it, his pants still around his feet. Kristen unzipped her skirt, and straddled Tyler’s lap. “Now, I seem to remember playing footsy, still interested?”

“Nope, I think I’ll save the toes for later. I think there is one hot kitty on my lap than needs another dousing.”
Tyler winked at her.

She could feel his member hardening between her cheeks. He shifted her and watched it pop up and then pressed it between her swollen lips she felt his balls hardening under her ass. Slowly she started rocking, massaging his balls, feeling her pearl swell with anticipation. She was seducing him again, making him throb again, and feeling the tightening of his heart pounding in his chest again. She played him like a violin. She was the violin, he was the bow. She gave him power like he’d never felt before. Slowly she rocked; he grabbed her cheeks pressing them tighter around his sack filled with goodies. She pressed against all the right places. Her nipples bored into him, her pearl pounded against the bottom of his sensitive shaft. Her lips dripped with nectar that just longed to be coating his cock. He kissed her neck, her lips. He couldn’t wait much longer. “Baby, slide onto me, please, let me feel you surrounding me.”

Kristen took his face into her hands. She kissed him and stood before him. “What do you want surrounding you?”

He pulled her down to her knees in front of him. “Taste me, darling, taste you on me.”

Kristen took his cock into her hand. She kissed it gently upon its one eye. Slowly she licked the purple mushroom head round and round until she took the head into her mouth. She sucked on his mighty cock. He knew she’d never take all of him in. All the while her fingers massaged his dangling sack. The roar grew in his ears. His heart started to race. Tyler knew that it wouldn’t be long before he exploded again. He grabbed Kristen’s head, and forced himself not to thrust. She kept taking more of his swollen cock in. He couldn’t believe how good she felt wrapped around him with her teeth grazing over his tight skin, vibrations of her moaning, each layer adding more and more pleasure. “Baby, I’m so close.”

She felt him swell, knowing her treasure would soon arrive, she pressed her finger into his ass, finding his special spot, rubbing it, teasing it, knowing it would bring him great pleasure. She felt him stifling his desire to thrust. She knew that she could handle a little bit more. She pushed forward, just as the time was right. He filled her with his savory offering. She pressed her finger a little longer making sure she got every last drop.

He flopped back on the chair; she’d never seen such a satisfied look. “Tyler.”

“Huh?”

“You need to teach your bird to say, ‘Fuck him,’ too.

A knock on the door startled both Kristen and Tyler back into reality. “Hey, how long does it take to check on a bird? There’s a town in 15 minutes, you’d better not be in there when we get to it,” the conductor shouted through the door.

Kristen laughed, “I think someone else must want our suite.”


2805 wc with the prompt










© Copyright 2011 Amay (amay5prm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1809429-Trains-Yep-Definitely-Taking-More-Train