*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1809843-Demon-Eyes-and-a-Priest-Son
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Gothic · #1809843
someone from Agony's past resurfaces and he gets some unhappy news
Chapter one:Present “AGONY!” his older sister, Carver yelled. “WHAT?” he hollered back, tromping down the latter that separated the loft from the first floor. “ Take Taz and Tac to the nursery and meet me at the church, Da’s giving a speech.” She said walking out the back door. Agony turned to the two Gurgling twins in the small wooden crib. “Come on” he said picking the two babies up. Flipping his head to get his black bangs out of his face, “I really got to get these cut.” he said when his bangs fell back over his eye.

After the speech his Da gave, Agony walked out of the church headed to the nursery when a small, powerful frame knocked into him making him lose his balance. “Hey! Watch where-” he stopped when his eyes met the darkest red eyes he ever saw. “Sorry” the figure said retreating to the black woods. Agony stood up and was about to follow the figure when his sister yelled from the top of the stairs; “Agony! Da needs to talk to you in his study”. She turned on her heel and disappeared back into the tiny chapel.

He stood in front of his dad’s massive oak desk. The tiny gold plaque read ’Speaker Camden Lynn’, Agony looked in degust at it. He hated this man in front of him, he hated having to share a last name with him, hated sharing a home with him. He hated calling him his father. His father looked at Agony for a minute before speaking “Agony do you know Ra`ech Brantley?”. Agony looked for a sign to see where this conversation was headed but his fathers face gave away nothing, so he sighed and replied “Yes”. “Good because of right now you are betrothed to her.”. “BETROTHED?! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN I’M BETROTHED TO RA`ECH BRANTLEY!?” Agony yelled. “DO NOT USE THAT LANGUAGE! AND I MEAN THAT WHEN YOU TURN TWENTY ONE YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED TO HER, NO QUESTIONS.” His father roared standing to match Agony’s 6’ 2” stature. Agony glared into his fathers cold, pale eyes and with out another word turned and stormed out of the church and towards the Black Woods.
© Copyright 2011 ghostgirl (halloweengirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1809843-Demon-Eyes-and-a-Priest-Son