*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1810109-the-mother-that-shaped-the-daughter-brav
by silver
Rated: 13+ · Other · Death · #1810109
the mother thast shamed the daughter bravery is about anne boleyn and her daughter
the mother that shamed the daughter bravery

As I walk up the step toward the scaffold I see the executioner with is sword at the ready. I will be dead in a fleeting minute. I know Henry will not step in and pardon me. I will not see my beautiful daughter Elizabeth grows up and she will never have a mother to comfort her when she cries, my poor baby girl. When I’m on the scaffold I feel the stroll crunch under my feet. I ask my priest if I can say my last word to the people that are waiting to hear them. He says “ Of course my lady” I reply “Thank you”. “Good Christian people, I am come hither to die, for according to the law and by the law I am judged to die, and therefore I will speak nothing against it. I am come hither to accuse no man, nor to speak anything of that, whereof I am accused and condemned to die, but I pray God save the king and send him long to reign over you, for a gentler nor a more merciful prince was there never: and to me he was ever a good, a gentle and sovereign lord. And if any person will meddle of my cause, I require them to judge the best. And thus I take my leave of the world and of you all and I heartily desire you all to pray for me. O Lord have mercy on me, to God I commend my soul.” I get on to my knees and one of my ladies take of my jewelry and my hood. Then the blind fold me so I do not see the fatal blow of the sword. I please my head on the block. The block is as smooth as a pillow and as hard as a rock. I hear bird flying over head and I say “To Jesus Christ I commend my soul; Lord Jesus receive my soul. To Jesus Christ I commend my soul; Lord Jesus receive my soul. To Jesus Christ I commend my soul; Lord Jesus receive my soul.” I hear I swish of the sword and it goes black.

I’m bodiless flouting in the sky there are white clouds all around me. I see a big gold gate. I go toward the gate I hear sound coming from it like voices. The gates doors opened and I see images of my life. I get an impulse to go in to the images. When I go in to the first image I feel queer I see myself dancing with Henry. I watch. There dance music playing in a soft and sweet writhe. I hear Henry talk as if I was standing next to him. He asks “My Lady what pray tell is the name” I respond sweetly “ Anne Boleyn your Grace.” That was my first mistake. That is when he fell in love with me and was ready to make me is wife. That was when my grave was dag. The weeks and month after that where the same I was still going to marry Henry Percy or as I like to call him Hal. This was going to be a marriage that started with love. This was not common at all. My mother and father where marriage in love so my mother wanted my sister and I to be marriage in love. My perfect life with Hal would end before it began.

The king want me to be is wife he had fall in love with me without me knowing. When Hal told be it was over that we could no longer be wade I wanted to kill King Henry where he stood. I loathed him with a passion. When he came to call on me I refused to go and see him. This was not advice to displace the King of England. When he came again I could not refuse I went. When I came to where Henry was I curtseyed very low to show respect. “Lady Anne how are thy this morrow?” Henry says with a sweet smile strange for a King . I snap in retort with a glassy look to show I’m not interested “ I’m very well you grace. And how are you” “ I’m very well now that I’m in your company. But why pray tell were you not able to see me when I came to see you the time before?” “I was sick my Lord.” “I hope thy is feel yourself again. I had though you did not what to see me.” He’s testing be I believe he think I hate him with is true poor man. I say “not at all my Lord I was very ill. I always want to see is Majesty.”

The scene slip away and I’m in front of another image of my life. I hear a voice saying “ You have been tested and order for you to be allowed to came into heaven you will have to explain what was you propose of life.” I walk into the next image. It right after I gave birth to Elizabeth . Henry comes into my chambers he wears the face of the devil in him. I grand Elizabeth and cover her with my sheets so she will not hear her father’s protest at having her be born and no having a son. Henry says in a rage “a girl Anne really a girl why would you have a girl when we want a son you promised me a son. You wasted nine month on that thing you have in your hands.” I’m cry he’s talking about my baby girl. I place my child for Henry hates her so I will call her mine cradle. I get out of bed though I can hardly walk and go in Henry’s face and scream “This thing! how dare you say that about my daughter my beautiful daughter. She was not a waste of time at all. And don’t you act like a spoil brat around me I will never take it I love Elizabeth and as her father you will love her as well.” He slapped me I fell and he left.

I’m come out of the scene and I see another gate but this one is very different this gate is wood like a country gate that keeps livestock in. I hear the voice again it says “what was the propose of your life?” I have no Idea but wait maybe I respond to the voice “ is the propose of my life to show Elizabeth my bravery and how I should up to her father and always loved her so she will one day rule with a piece of me in her.” The voice says with a bit of softness in it voice “Yes my dear go and run to the gate you will open it and find Heaven God blesses you forever run.”
the end
© Copyright 2011 silver (allig95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1810109-the-mother-that-shaped-the-daughter-brav