*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1810258-September-11-Tribute-honoring-those-lost
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Preface · History · #1810258
Honoring those that lost their lives on that dreadful day.

Today is September 11 the day the world sits in remembrance that ten years ago lives were broken, hearts were hurt loved ones lost hope of safety gone. Today is the day of silence for those who gave their lives and for those that saved others before them selves. Today is a day of remembering remembering where you were during that dreadful day, remembering and keeping the soldiers and fireman that saved the lives of many and those who also lost their lives on that day in your prayers. Remembering that on September 11 ten years ago men and woman and mothers and daughters and sisters and brothers gave their lives and thousands of lives were taken. Remember September 11 it's been ten years since we saw the twin towers fall on the news and in newspapers. Just hoping and praying that something like this won't happen again. September 11 is truly a sad day in remembrance of those who had lost their lives and those that gave hope to family's and their loved ones. Remember September 11. 





© Copyright 2011 poet101 (poet101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1810258-September-11-Tribute-honoring-those-lost