*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1810292-S-I-L-V-E-R-L-I-Q-U-I-D-S-D-R-O-P-S
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Monologue · Activity · #1810292
it's just my opinion about how much i love rain. ^^
i'm just sitting in my room. wacthing the rain trickle down my window. Through the glass in my bedroom window and the echo that come from it. its really soothing. yeah, the best thing in this world, of course, is a cozy rain. the rain that falls on a day when you'd just as soon stay in bed a little longer, write letters or have a laptop on your lap on the bed or read a good book by the fire, take early tea with hot scones and jam and look out the streaked window with complacency while watching the raindrops. All was silent as before. All silent save the dripping rain. I used to stare up at the sky trying to see where the rain born. I could do it for hours. Well, minutes. But it was always the waiting that was the most fun. just let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby.
© Copyright 2011 MeorAzfar.//Ice.And.Dark. (meorazfar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1810292-S-I-L-V-E-R-L-I-Q-U-I-D-S-D-R-O-P-S