*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1811412-The-Little-Child--revision
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Thriller/Suspense · #1811412
how comes it is always the child ...?Pyromania psychological disorder
Forget about the child let us focus on the dragonfly. It is normally fast, hovers over still waters; rumors have it that it is an incarnate of dragons where the only missing part is its capacity to produce fire. Otherwise, with a shimmering blue and green from its clear wings tempts you to want have a closer look. Anyone who never knew that a dragonfly has the worst sting will go for it no matter what. Therefore, the dragon likes flying over still waters, butterflies like playing around flower petals and so do bees and insects that love the idea of flowers.



The late Master Jack Spears liked her little girl because she was the most precious thing in the whole world. He loved her little cheeks, her clear blue eyes, her golden colored hair, and simply her little teeth that simply implied eating too many sweet nothings. She was four years old when her loving mother went for a very long trip and at night, she knew Master Spears heard her whispers, but she laughed to herself. All these things have been in her head for a long time. There are times she said, "Shh, before mum hears you... she will come back for you one day...!" Well, little Crystal had so many little secrets but she could not let the late Master Spears know what was going on because she likes staying like little normal child. She prefers to play tea and bread with her little frog and other times, she prefers to play hide and seek with the little girl next door. In other words, she is a loving little child who wants to lead a normal life. She sings, all the little play songs she learned in school with her best song being, lullaby Medley where everyone goes to sleep.



Late Jack was an old chap aged 44 years there about who enjoyed Ms Hanna’s presence considering she was a loving young woman who wanted nothing less than the best for her little girl. Late Jack having served Ms Hannah for at least 11 years knew that the least he could do was ensure that Crystal got the best attention while she was away for trips at the same time, with Aunt Bella, coming to check up on her every once in a while she would be grow to be a lavish, young beautiful looking lady. He had seen the best of Master Henry or Crystal's dad who lost his life during the Baghdad attacks; he too was a nice man but a missing father in the significant part of Crystal's life.



Crystal was now 10 years old who knew so much but could not tell anyone because if she did her mum will be very mad at her. She waited to see her mum, Ms Hannah, dropped in one of the fish tanks, which had many sharp teeth. However, she could not think about that since she knew that the little girl next door ... should never learn about it. She saw the 8-year-old girl, put the house on fire and left everyone else burning inside. The people in the house included, Master spears who did everything the mother said and Aunt Bella who liked scolding little kids like her! Little Crystal loved dragonflies because it only stings those that do not know about it, sadly, she has a matchstick and a lighter. She likes the matchstick because it produces fire and can use it to spread fire across the living room using the curtains. Anyways, she hated everyone including the mum since she never seemed to approve anything she did. However, since her wishful thinking that she would one day be eaten by sharks never came to pass she promised to burn her in her own living room along with everyone else! "I will burn the room down... together with all the nurses, who keep saying, no sweet little girl don't go there, don't touch that, ...!"
© Copyright 2011 Sherrys (sherrys101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1811412-The-Little-Child--revision