*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1811622-Hitman-Extract
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #1811622
Andi & Alex make love.
I walked up to her and tilted her chin up. I took her mouth and my kiss was filled with all the love I felt for her. She hesitated. When she gave in, her entire body relaxed against mine. Her arms circled my neck and my hands rested on her hips.

I took her in my arms and carried her into the bedroom. Her nightgown slipped off her body with ease and I drank in her beauty. My clothes were soon on the floor and we were in bed.

I kissed her entire body. I lavished attention on her sensitive breasts. I used my mouth on her and brought her as much pleasure as possible.When I positioned myself to enter her, she took my face in her hands and locked her eyes onto mine.
“Promise me,” she whispered against my lips. "Don’t hurt me. Don’t leave me, again.”
She, didn't wait for a reply. She pulled me to her and gave me a tender and sweet kiss.

As our kiss became more passionate, I inched my way into her. Her tightness welcomed me. Her warmth brought me comfort. I could hear her small gasps. I felt her legs open to give me better access and then wrap around my waist.

Once I was inside, I stopped moving. I stayed there and enjoyed the feeling of her.

When I finally began moving, each stroke was an apology. Each movement and kiss was a declaration of love. I gave her everything. And she in turn, gave me her trust and forgiveness.

We made love for what seemed like hours. When she found her release, she screamed out my name. Her reaction pushed me over the edge and I came deep within her. My body collapsed over hers and her arms were there to welcome me.
I rolled off her and quickly pulled her to my side. We held each other as we drifted off to sleep.

At one point that night, I woke her up and she gave herself to me with passion. She was mine, once again. I claimed her love and her body. She claimed my heart and life.
We made love through the night and each time was better than the last. I couldn’t get enough of her.

"I promise" I whispered as my hand caressed her soft face.
She replied with a gentle kiss and a sleepy smile.
© Copyright 2011 ChelseaBates. (chelseabates at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1811622-Hitman-Extract