*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1811840-The-Nightingale
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Dark · #1811840
the nightingale
Allie's songs enchants the weakest of hearts and the broken of souls. She would sing nights on end so that everyone would feel finally at rest she liked getting all the nightingales around her little tree and she could sing and they could chap with beautiful Allie's songs. They created tunes that no soul could imagine and ever entangled the hearers of the songs to a point of bleakness in the height of imagined crystal balls and glamorous places known in the world. You see, when you heard her songs, they could make you walk on air, swim above still waters, and fly to places you haven't been in life. She could sing in themes and tunes that the world had to concur that she could be the mysterious lost child of the Atlanta King. She could sing and crying infants could go into deep sleep and people could dream of only beautiful places.



The little John dreamed of being in a palace with Allie where she could shower him with little candies and candy sticks because he liked them and hoped that one day he would enter her beautiful palace. John was not an only child in the whole city there were lots of only children in the city and each of them remembered all the songs of the breathtaking nightingale. She was BEAUTIFUL, that is,...her long golden hair, sparkling clear blue eyes and the VOICE of the nightingale bird. She was the town's nightingale but left many mothers in sheer heartache because she needed something in return for her to ensure that every child could go to sleep during nightfall.



Little Johnny was now three years old and his mother knew it was time to go and see Allison in her little palace so that they could eat candies and candy sticks. The little boy could only smile with his little chubby cheeks, a great looking boy, small stature just like his father's but big hazel eyes revealing his innocent and perfect soul. The little child was overjoyed and kept telling the mother,"Mommy, mommy, we going to thee ...Allithon?" The little child had a heavy tongue, and then when the mom nodded in agreement he could Leap and say, "Yeeeah,  I will tell all my friendth about candieth, candy (th)stickth and the little carth and the train, that cried, ...Toooot toot!" The child was full enigma and excitement and the mother could only look down and sigh deeply.



Allison, Allison, up to today; in a small town found in the far east of the European continent, the mothers lost millions of sons and daughters to keep Allison happy... If they failed to do what do what she asked, ...she would send the nightingales who would scream the whole morning till night to the extent of people losing themselves. Therefore, in exchange of peaceful days and nights, they had to give their one and only child to Allison, where she would stuff them and hang them on her walls!!!
© Copyright 2011 Sherrys (sherrys101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1811840-The-Nightingale