*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812208-A-Waiger-In-Time-Chapter-6
by J.L.R.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1812208
Two friends make a deal to help a witch and land themselves in their favorite story
CHAPTER 6



          "Oh dear, I should have known you would be a little upset about it, really though it isn't much differant then having your palm read or something like that. I do regret having to do it but I will explain why I did if you will let me." Cielya said.

      She hoped that Jennifer wouldn't leave on bad terms with her; if the two ladies succeeded then someday perhaps Jennifer would look back and wish that Cielya could have told her even more then what she was about to tell them. Cielya wished that she could get to know them better but it wasn't important enough at the moment to chance scaring them to the point they would refuse to help. She woundered if Jennifer would be to stubborn to allow Cielya to get the two into a deal that would ensure they had no choice but to go where they needed to be.

        Megan watched as her friend shot from her seet, Jennifer could be a private person sometimes but she didn't see the harm in what Cielya was saying. She wasn't sure why this upset her so much though, in fact she knew that her friend liked things like that. Jennifer told her once that she had her palm read. Megan just didn't understnad Jennifer sometimes but perhaps they should leave and she could come back by herself later and talk to the woman.

    "Cielya maybe I could just come back later and talk to you by myself. Jen we can go if you want." Megan said.

      "No, wait, please I need help and I know you girls could help me. That is why I looked at you. I needed to know that you where trustworthy that is all." Cielya said.

    The woman tried to keep her desperation from spilling out in her words and knew that she was going to have to do something about Jennifer quick. She was to untrusting and a little to observant; qualities that were perfact for what she would need to do but at the moment it was making things very difficult for Cielya. She knew that the two girls were open to the idea of magic and things of a differant nature so she thought it was time to show them a bit.

      Jennifer thought that it made sence that Cielya would want to know if she could trust them but now how could they trust her. Jennifer remembered better then Megan perhaps about the seer in the book, Marissa's mom was supposed to have the ability. The gypsy was able to see into a person's soul, and spirit. Jennifer didn't know exactley what it meant but she didn't like the idea of having someone see her like that. She looked down at Megan who sat waiting for her answer. She wanted to hear the end of the story about Jacob and Marissa and Jennifer wouldn't mind either but what would they have to do for the woman's friends; she figured it was worth finding out and she wasn't going to leave Megan alone with the wierd witch.

          "I don't think it's quite the same but I do understand why you would like to trust the people that you're thinking about introducing to your friends. I don't think it's fair though when we never agreed to help you in the first place and if you try to do it again I promise you will regret it; I don't care if you are a whitch." Jennifer said.

      She sat back down and Megan grinned and shook her head, only Jennifer would say something like that she thought. She almost laughed when Cielya's eyes seemed to widen. Soon though she noticed the woman smiling almost as though she was happy by what her friend had just threatened.

    "Yes you are definnatly the girls for this job." Cielya said.

    The woman asked them to please exscuse her for a moment she wanted to get something to show them and left through the beaded door.
     


     
© Copyright 2011 J.L.R. (jen456170 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812208-A-Waiger-In-Time-Chapter-6