*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812277-An-introduction-of-sorts
Rated: E · Other · Biographical · #1812277
In which I introduce what this is all about.
Hello readers, and thank you for clicking on the link to the static piece.

I am afraid the description may be a little misleading. It may, perhaps, lead one to believe that I meant I introduce what 'this' is all about, in which 'this' is life. I will explain the great mysteries of life in later posts, but for now bear with me while I introduce myself, and what I will do on this account.

I am someone who will be known as 'Prophet,' for the simple fact that I had another account here, where I posted some amateur stories, which I may post again. If one can find out who I was, I will give 50% of my given GPs at the time to that person.

I am thirteen years old, and writing is my passion. That's all you need to know about me right now (and I live in Canada, eh?).

This account is for me not only to post stories and whatnot, but also for me to share some things about me with you, the audience. Basically, I write about my life, the truth, anonymously, with only the names changed around. You can see or review, the posts, but if you think that's a horrible idea because my life's boring, well I agree. Deal with it.
© Copyright 2011 My Real Life (mylifeactually at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812277-An-introduction-of-sorts