*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812354-Heaven
Rated: · Other · Religious · #1812354
Re write of a lost story
         
Heaven
         



It was evening when we got the bad news. Grandmother had died. She had a really bad couple of weeks. She had gone from a very independent wish lady to a bed fast patient in a near by nursing home.

         Listening to the preacher give her funeral words, I knew one thing for sure beyond any doubt. While we were crying tears of loss the angels were celebrating the arrival of a great woman through the pearly gates of Heaven..

         I could just see it now.

         "Hello, Nola"  said a very beautiful angel. "My name is Gasbrial, and I want to welcome you home." He hugs her and takes her by the hand. " There are people waiting for you."

         They walk down a bright and golden street. There on both sides were people. Everyone was crying, dancing, and celebrating because Nola had joined them in the wonders of God.

         Going down the street, a lady steps out of line.  She had a little girl by the hand. "Nola, We have waited for you so long." "momma," Nola cries and falls into her arms. There by  her mother was her daughter. It was a reunion that could never be explained in any Earthly words. Her mother takes one hand, and her daughter takes the other. Gabriel walks ahead of the trio. It was more than she could have ever imagined that could be.

         There the family keep walking, shaking hands and giving hugs to family and friends that were waiting for her to join them. Then she was truly surprised. There in the rays of Heaven was her husband. She cried and ran into his arms. She was not sure that he had the kind of life to make it here.

         "Honey, I watched your life. I knew that God was working in your life, and I needed that relationship too. I found Him before it was my time. Now we are here with the God that created us." He takes the and of there young daughter. They continue to walk.

         Past the tree of life, they walked. Everyone was taking of the tree. Now they could eat all that they wanted to. The new spiritual body enjoyed the spiritual fruit.

         Then there at the end of the golden street stood a large Throne. Bright and warm. No Earthly sight could have ever equaled this. Up on the cross sat God, and by His side sat the Holy spirit. She fell upon her knees.

         "Father, I am not worthy to gaze upon your face. I have sinned, I have been angry, and I have spent time in doubt."

         God steps off his throne. He takes her by t the hand. "Though you have loyal in all that you know to do and did it accordingly, I will make you ruler of many."

         "When others spoke harsh words of my creations, you defended my work. When others needed you helped in my name. You have lived life in such a way that others could see me within your activities."

         Nola looks toward God. She has never felt so healthy and happy. She never knew so much piece. She joins her family making joyful noise around God's throne.

         Sometime later, Gabriel comes to her. He asks her to meet someone at the entrance of the gates. There she was so happy to see two of her daughters. She knew that she did her best to raise them in the plan that she knew God had for them, but as they grew it was there life not her's. There they were shocked by the loss of their lives and the wonder of heaven. Then she holds out her hands and takes them on the golden walk to pardice that she had taken. There would be no more sickness, no more sadness, and family that had been praying for them all their lives were waiting to be reunited with them.

         I now sit at Noal's daughter's funeral and I know that she is the heavenly guide for them. She was a saint, and she did not even know it. She was there for everyone she knew, and I miss her. I hope to be reunited with her and my family soon.
© Copyright 2011 Ida_Matilda_Wright Help (writing_life at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812354-Heaven