*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812541-Domestic-Violence-Voice
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Autumn
Rated: E · Other · Community · #1812541
Domestic Violence, Emotional Suicide, Dreams forgotten, Victory, Forgiveness, Confidence
I now know that we are much stronger than we could ever imagine ourselves being! When my spirit was trying to be beat literally right out of me, at that moment, I felt weak. Like a body with no strength in it. It was true right at that moment was the only time that I may have been weak against this destroying spirit. See, what he did not know was that, this would be his only defining moment in his life. I believe in Karma and he was only bringing destroying opportunities back to himself. In a way I felt so sorry for him. Only because, he had to have something happen to him to do this to me. I did nothing and can never do anything to deserve to be physically abused like that or any other type of abuse from anyone. We are responsible for how we treat anyone who comes in our path. Nothing they do should make us abuse them in any kind of way.



Domestic violence is such an ugly spirit that shows its hideous face in all walks of life. You may have heard of the Hungarian writer, Frigyes Karinthy and the Six Degrees of Separation; there is definitely someone you know, that they know of who is currently in an abusive relationship or have been in one. As quiet as it is kept, it may even be you; so someone that knows you is just a person away from you. This is a situation that can be defeated and won. Help is only a call away. A friend, a family member, a neighbor, or a community service. We are all here for you. If no one knows, who can help you? Please know you have the courage and the strength to just take the step to leave. Like that faith of a mustard seed; all it takes is a little step. You will regain your momentum once you are out and away from the person abusing you. You have so many people to think for you until you can get the strength that has been being stolen from you.



I read once that if I say this to myself and believe deep within me it will be stained on my subconscious, maybe it can help you. Say it aloud and with deep meaning:



The infinite intelligence that you believe in is within you will lead you and guide you in all your ways. Perfect health is yours, and in your mind and body is where the Law of Harmony operates. Beauty, love, peace, and abundance belong to you. Your entire life is governed by right action and divine order. You know that your major premise is based on life's eternal truths. You also know, feel, ad believe with all you have that your subconscious mind is only responding to your conscious mind's thinking.



You will have to put the I's and mine's in where they fit.



My wish and what I send out into the Universe towards you, is that you whomever you are, from where ever you are that you will know your worth and believe it enough to take back what has been stolen from you. We may not be able to control the people around us and what they may do, but we can take control of ourselves and what we do from here on out. Promise yourself to live life again the way you dreamed as a little child. It is never to late. I believe in you.

© Copyright 2011 Autumn (autumnfawl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812541-Domestic-Violence-Voice