*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812561-No-man-on-his-own-can-translate
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Religious · #1812561
Y most pple can't understand the bible and y it gives life...
July 30th, 2011
No man on his own can translate…

No man on his own can translate the Bible. For it was written, not by man’s thoughts and taung of the flesh but it was written by the Holy Spirit of God the Father. Moreover God’s Spirit leads righteous men to write the words of God so that it would be planted like seeds; that would give life to anyone who reads it. Alone a man will not see this life within these words that are written in the Bible but it can only be translated by the one who wrote it; and only through him God the Father that a man will see life in it. Anyone who reads God’s word without his Spirit is like reading with your eyes closed and sees scribbles of puzzle in his eyes and ears. But when we call upon the Lord with our pure, honest hearts and come before him who is Holy. Then he will reveal himself and his words in pictures and clear understanding of his words in the bible. It will come like a rushing river filling up our minds and heart with new life and clear understanding as the day itself when you’re awake and sober.


© Copyright 2011 everyone (russiansoul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812561-No-man-on-his-own-can-translate