*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812870-Demon-slayer-Chapter-3-Demon-slayer
Rated: 13+ · Other · Detective · #1812870
A story about a man trying to take on demons and defend that, which is precious to him.
Alex couldn't believe his eyes. How could such a thing exist? yet there it was, bearing it's fangs at Alex, probably because Alex was going to be his next meal. Alex was about to faint when something echoed in the hallway, "So you are just going to drop dead here? Should I help you out a bit?" Although in the darkness nobody could see the rest of the body, something with fire red eyes appeared. "Your name is Alex now isn't it? All you have to do is say the police that the demon did this and you will be free." The wolf shouted, "Crimson please let me do this my way!", but Crimson just said, "Shut your mouth if you want to live foolish shadow!", then he continued talking to Alex,"If you want to avenge your friend, want to know the only way a human can kill this kind of a beast?"
         Although Alex was scared, he knew that if he didn't play along, he would be killed as well, so he responded, "What is it?" Crimson smiled and calmly explained, "If a shadow manages to prove you that he exists you will be killed like your friend or spared depending on what the demon wants to do, however if you prove the beast he isn't a demon, you will kill him." The wolf shouted,"Why are you telling him all of this?" "Because I am bored to be honest, by the way one last thing - demon's can't lie. Remember these words because they just might end up saving you", then Crimson disappeared. The wolf told Alex, "Just believe and I will let you go...", and was about to leave, however just before he left Alex asked,"Did you agree that you killed Jerrid?" Although the wolf was a bit surprised he answered, "Of course.", then left. Alex smiled and said to himself, "I won't let you get away with this... Melinda"
© Copyright 2011 dahamsta (dahamsta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812870-Demon-slayer-Chapter-3-Demon-slayer