*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1813236-Massey
Rated: ASR · Other · Mystery · #1813236
Massey, the world revolves around Massey!
She has been waiting outside for nearly two hours and her friend was nowhere in sight. Therefore, she swings on her swing bench outside the front door waiting for Massey to come from their home town so that she would explain to her what happened the previous night. You see, Lesley is a young girl who likes making things work for everyone and she leaves alone but people know that her friend Massey will soon live with her since mum and dad went on a road trip to Boston. Therefore, she needed her friend Massey to come quickly so that she could explain to her that she never meant to be mad while she spoke to her on the phone. It is not nice when someone seems to doubt that you could be speaking the truth when you say mum and dad are not yet home.



Lesley is about eighteen years old and her life is filled with doubts since there are days she likes being alone and days when she likes being with all her friends like Massey. The only thing that makes Lesley like Massey is because she is almost the same height as hers and feels comfortable sharing with her what she feels and thinks on issues. Therefore, Massey came in a little bit late that night and Lesley promised to be a good girl by assuring Massey that she would never lose her cool like that again. She knew Massey would never doubt her for anything and that is what made Massey stand out among all her friends. You see, Lesley knows that one day she will be with Massey for as long as they live and since Lesley is older than Massey then Massey would make a good wife.



Lesley has always hated boys, hated men all the more because they were cruel like her dad is to her mum, there are days she would hear them raise their voices at each other in the room and that is how she decided to marry a girl. The only thing that Massey did not know is that the young woman's parent did not live to see the living daylight of the following day after she tampered with the car wires that guaranteed nothing less besides a full explosion just as long as the car drove below 10 miles an hour. In fact, she only called Massey after it was clear that there were reports of a car explosion along one of the roads to Boston where two bodies were recovered and burned beyond recognition. She whispered, "I will do unto them as I did to mum and dad those come near my loving Massey...!"
© Copyright 2011 Sherrys (sherrys101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1813236-Massey