*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1813603-SisterhoodPart-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Gothic · #1813603
Saving her twin was all she wanted to do.
Out of nowhere the Elders were there. And as much as she wanted to yell at them to get out her way, she could not. Her father and the others demanded a answer. And when they decided o follow the trail it was too late already. Fey was alive but not close to here anymore. It was like a bubble surrounded her cutting her off from Adrianna as she tried to reach her mentally.

What would the succubus want from her sister. There was no new news for the last two weeks. One of the older wolfs ran with them and the whole pack was subdued. Adrianna avoided being around others. She frustratedly tried reaching out to Fey, but there was no response. Even more annoying Dan and Gita and the four other started treating her like she was alpha.

It all came to a head when one morning they insisted she take point. She flew into Gita, her sister's beta and savagely attacked. "I -AM-NOT-ALPHA!" She raged before turning tail and running up the mountain. She was too fast to follow. Grief, frustration made her just head blindly forward. Only when cold droplets started hitting her side did she slow and look around in wonder.

She was behind the waterfall and she cried silently. Fey said she had a secret she wanted to share with only her, and brought her here. She called it her hide away.  Adrianna looked up utterly shocked as the whole cavern she found herself in started shimmering. The light was so very very strong that she had to close her eyes as the intensity was blinding.

The next moment a cold wind ruffled through her coat..shocked she looked down into a valley she never seen before. She was standing on a mountain top surrounded by snow. There was a small clump of trees to her left and she ducked into it as she heard a chorus of howls drifting towards her. Firstly she did not know where this was, and thus did not know if those whom the voices belonged to would attack. Her cautious nature told her staying unseen was a very good idea.

All of that and her whole surroundings suddenly disappeared as she caught Fey's scent. It was old but there.  There was a massive snapping of branches close behind her and a feeling of cold hard dread suddenly washed over her. Mentally she tried reaching out to her pack....only to touch minds unfamiliar to her.



© Copyright 2011 Kayna-amy (kayna-amy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1813603-SisterhoodPart-2