*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1813908-Broken-Hearted
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #1813908
Letter to ones self
Hello friend,

Why are you up so late and why do you feel this way. I know what troubles you what surfaces every once in awhile how you ask because i am you. No one but I know what happened how much you actually were hurt because you haven't ever told the truth about it. You hide it away pushing it down your own personal pain that no one knows about. Well let me tell the truth for you. You were young and fell in love let me add at this time you were a romantic that believed in true love and fate. The love you had was haunting because deep down you knew that if you lost it you would never be the same and you aren't. The person felt the same about you but for them life happened and moved on. You tried everything to keep them to hold on but only ended up pushing them away more. By the end of it you were left alone and forgot who you really were as well. You begged for comfort from god and received none that is why religion is not as big to you anymore. You lost yourself in all of this and thought one day this would work itself out......it hasn't. You will never have back the innocence nor the comfort of your old naivety. You will live with this forever i only hope that you don't give up that you keep going and find hope somewhere.


Love


You 
© Copyright 2011 jack103106 (jack103106 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1813908-Broken-Hearted