*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1813988-The-New-Darkest-Hour
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Draft · Dark · #1813988
Feelings that I have, based on the trails and tribulations of my 32 years of life.
The New Darkest Hour

Life provides us with ups and downs, like a roller coaster going off track.
Some of us can handle these twists and turns, but others like me just want it to derail and crash.
These are the things that must be to make a life unique.
I do not consider it unique, I think of it as a dark and empty soul begging to be let free.
People pretend to want you to be a happy person, only to set you up to be hurt.
These pretenders are just empty souls themselves, that are looking for a way to be free.
They get their rocks off by hurting the ones that spend their lives trying to make the pretenders feel like gods and goddess.
One day these fakes will get what they have coming, but the ones that have got hurt will always have to live with the pain that they have been caused.
Hopefully, these painful souls will gain strength and wisdom from their past experiences.
Dark, empty, painful souls like myself will NEVER learn and will always be ran over by people that are just out to make themselves feel like they are better than everyone else.
© Copyright 2011 Stephen L. Kunkle (mrniceguy1979 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1813988-The-New-Darkest-Hour