*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1814234-Sage-ACT-2011-Dashboard-and-Report-Cook
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Technology · #1814234
This is a cookbook of easy recipes about ACT! 2011 and 2012 dashboard and reports.
This is a cookbook of easy-to-follow recipes about ACT! 2011 dashboard and report practices. If you are an ACT! end user who wants to learn about the existing reports and dashboards available in ACT! 2009, 2010, and 2011, then this book is for you. If you are an ACT! administrator who wants to make changes to ACT!'s dashboard and reporting features or a sales manager who needs to measure the effectiveness of his sales force, you will also find this book helpful. New CRM users will learn how to measure the success of their database. Prior knowledge of ACT! is not essential; however, you'll find it helpful to have good working knowledge of how to add data to ACT!, or to work with an ACT! database that has already been populated with data.
© Copyright 2011 floridaauthor (kfredricks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1814234-Sage-ACT-2011-Dashboard-and-Report-Cook