*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1814806-Putanas-Lover
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1814806
Putana has concealed a secret from her human lover.
Argon woke up with a start. He sat up on the grass and touched his brow. It felt cold and wet. Instinctively, he reached out to touch the spot by his side, but recoiled with horror when his hand encountered empty space. Within seconds, his distressed mind wove a tapestry of tragic possibilities, and the sinister nightmare that had interrupted his slumber flashed before his eyes.

“Putana! Putana!” he screamed, “Where are you?”

Instantaneously, a mammoth form manifested by his side. Overwhelming femininity exuded from the creature’s persona. The fragrance of roses spread from her being. Lustrous hair growing from her head flowed across the length of her body and reached up to her ankles. Those black tendrils seemed to be the only raiment guarding her modesty because wherever they parted, Argon could see her gray skin embellished with hues of blue. Undulations in that hairy coat hinted at the presence of voluptuous curves.

Argon clutched her pointed red-colored horns that sat on her head like a crown. "Careful, baby," she cautioned when he tipped his head to kiss her. "Don't worry, darling, I've become an expert in this," he retorted. He negotiated her fierce fangs and pressed his mouth to her soft and fleshy lips.

Putana pushed her tongue into his mouth allowing Argon to savor the honeyed flavor of her saliva. He raised his head at her. "Does every demoness taste so good?' he asked.

She giggled and stroked his hair. “Now tell me why you screamed?”

“Where had you gone?”

“To pray. I go everyday and return before you wake up. How come you rose so early today?”

He grimaced at those words. “I had a terrible dream.”

She seemed to read his mind. “Nobody can harm us.” The finality in her voice renewed his hope.

“You’re still trembling, baby. Come to me,” Putana clucked. Lying on her back, she brushed aside the tresses guarding her chest.
Argon buried his face in the deep cleft between her massive breasts. He felt her hair fold around him like a blanket while her powerful arms coiled at his back. Her voice fussed over him.

“You must be hungry, baby,” she said. Sitting up, she cradled him on her lap and slipped a puckered nipple into his mouth. He wrapped his hands around the soft breast and suckled like an infant. Sweet milk flowed down his throat. Thus, loved and protected by his unusual lover, Argon fed at her ample bosom. Meanwhile, crooning an enchanting lullaby, she removed the piece of animal hide guarding his loins and fondled his stiffening manhood.

Her harmonious voice calmed his nerves. The potent liquid invigorated his mind, Her fingers kindled his libido. When Argon emptied both her mammaries, she placed him on the ground and lay back. Accepting the invitation, Argon snaked his tongue down her smooth body. His hands explored her nudity and enjoyed the supple feel of her naturally depilated skin. He had always marveled the fact that a demoness had hair only on her head.

When Argon reached her lower belly, Putana spread her folded legs. Argon paused for a moment to inspect the hairless opening. He always wondered how the faint crack withstood his considerable girth. Heady aromas radiated from the cleft. Argon rolled his tongue back and forth on it. Putana screamed and writhed and almost crushed Argon’s head between her enormous thighs. He knew she was ready to be impaled.

Argon climbed onto her body and positioned his spear against her entrance. He plunged the swollen tip into the tiny hole and pushed forward. The creamy folds parted to accommodate his advancing member. He sheathed himself wholly within her quivering flesh. Delicious warmth engulfed the length of his member as he thrust inside her tightness.

Their lips pressed and tongues mingled. Her body tensed. He continued to piston into her with all his strength. Putana’s cries sounded like a thunderstorm.Her copious spends cocooned his shaft like warm oil. Her reactions acted on Argon’s mind like an aphrodisiac. Bellowing like a bull, he scaled his own fulfillment and flooded her womb with his seed.

XXX


Their bodies sated, they lay on the forest floor, their arms and limbs entangled like creepers.

“How are you so sure that nobody can harm us?” he queried, worried about the nefarious designs of his brother, Iridium and her sister, Surpa.

Putana pointed at her belly. “I’m carrying your, daughter.”

When the import of those words sank in, Argon shouted with elation.

Putana shushed her. “I’ve to tell you something, Argon. This is no ordinary child. There is a legend in our kingdom of a child sprouting from a demoness’ love for a human. She is destined to rule the World.”

Argon heard the story with bewilderment. He believed her completely,

She continued. “You’ve to do something to protect this baby.”

“Tell me, Putana.”

“You must drink my milk everyday. It strenghtens our bonding.”

“And?”

“Make frequent love to me. The more I orgasm, the stronger she becomes.”

Argon felt his manhood twitch. He couldn't believe his good fortune. “I’ll do my best,” he promised.

Putana unravelled her breasts and parted her thighs. “Show me.”

Word Count: 863
© Copyright 2011 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1814806-Putanas-Lover