*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1815446-Breakdown-Casino
Rated: 18+ · Other · Drama · #1815446
What happens at the casino stays at the funny farm
The sounds of the casino hurt my ears, That’s the first thought I have as I step foot inside the MGM Grand in Detroit. There are slot machines all around me, each of them filled with people of all ages, this is the type of place that makes demographers go crazy.  My mission today is not one I am proud of but is necessary because of circumstances, I am being forced to do this. Patting my pocket, I am assured that everything I came in with is still there. 

“Heya, stud. If you got a five spot I got time to spare with you,” This woman says to me. She is missing many of her teeth, her shirt is non existent and her pants are so tight that everything she has is on show. “For  a lil more we can have us a real good time.”

Is this how women find husbands today? Ugh it disgusts me to no end that this creature. “Sorry I didn't come here to deal with you. Why don't you crawl back into the gutter where you belong.” 

I walked away before the thing had another chance to talk. Even if I was on the market for a one night stand, I most certainly would not choose that creature. Half her hair was missing and well frankly she is not the right color, sure some will yell at me for being politically incorrect but its my truth. Why is it that PC thugs can tell you what to think and how to feel but good old fashioned republicans can't help the nation like they want to?

For example, gay marriage is just plain wrong. The idea of 2 men or 2 women standing before a priest or other religious leader and declaring that their relationship is natural and normal like mine with my wife is just wrong. There is nothing about that lifestyle that should be legal, and in fact I believe that all gays should be rounded up and sent far, far away from us normal people.

Family values. Where did they go? I love my family and would do anything to protect them, which is why I am in this temple of sin today. Finally out of the corner of my eye I see the people responsible for me being here, they are holding hands and acting as if they don't have a care in the world. Which right now they probably don't, but I will change that.

The blonde man my son is with reaches over and kisses my son. What the hell, they are openly defying not only me but God with their cretin behavior and no one around them is calling them out on it, or even trying to correct it? What kind of friends do these young men have that no one will try and make them see that their lifestyle is wrong? Apparently I will have to make sure that they are punished properly, I will take matters into my own hands.

I thrust my hands into my pocket and feel the cool metal handle of my gun and slowly pull it out. I point it at the one who has perverted my son, and play with the trigger. If I do this, yes I am saving my son from a life full of debauchery and an eternal life of hell but I will also be taking the life of another human being.  God give me a sign, should I do this in front of all of these people or should I not?

Seconds later the trigger has been pulled and the bullet flies through the air. I am stunned by what just occurred and watch in stunned silence as the bullet hits its intended target. I wait for him to go down but he doesn't in fact all he does is look up and sees me. There is no way I can talk my way out of this because I never put the gun away, I am still shocked at what happened.
My sons lover draws his gun, but thankfully casino security was heading my way. I knew this is what God wanted. Once they get close enough to me, I point towards the sinner and proclaim “That’s him, That’s the one who has contaminated my son with the GAY!!”

If you can believe this, the guards tackle me! I can not believe this, but don't really have time to think about that because one of the burly guards is squashing the life out of me. Everything goes black, thankfully because the lights from the machines and the noise has been driving me crazy.

When I wake up, I find myself handcuffed and laying on a cot somewhere in the back of the casino. My sons evil friend sits near me, and is watching me as my eyes open. Oh my God he is going to rape me or something. “Senator Atlanta please don't worry, Darryl and I are going to get you the help you need. Originally I was going to have you charged with the shooting of a Government official,” he flashes a badge. “But now I understand that you are not a well man. Darryl told me the story of how your priest molested you and then made you feel guilty about what happened.”

“I don't know what you're talking about!” This man is making things up, and so is my son. Before I can defend myself any more, we are joined by others including Darryl and a white coat is slipped over my shoulders, it feels so warm. “Darryl don't do this!”

He shakes his head sadly. “Dad you haven't been living in reality for a while. I should've done something sooner.”  He looks at the other people, and I realize for the first time that I am at home in my den. How did that happen?

993 Words
© Copyright 2011 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1815446-Breakdown-Casino