*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1816817-Horseback-Riding
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1816817
A short story about a quick romp in the hay
Nichelle sat in the overpriced coffee shop in Manhattan, sipping the delicious, frothy drink when she heard a voice quietly say, "howdy." Startled, she looked up, only to see the most fabulous looking man she'd ever beheld. His sun bleached tresses was pulled back into a ponytail and he had a rugged smiling face. His simple white shirt couldn't hide the extremely fit upper body nor could his just -this- side- of decent jeans conceal a substantial bulge in his lower parts.  She blushed as she realized she had been staring and had not yet answered the friendly greeting. She tried to speak but her throat was dry. Taking a sip of that now too hot too sweet drink, she said hello and he smiled again, showing his dazzlingly white teeth.  By the time the Texan drawl that emanated from his full lips said, "may I sit with you?' all she could do was nod dumbly.



Soon she relaxed and within two hours had gotten to know the fabulous looking man. His name was Todd, he was born and raised in Texas, he's lived in New York for three years and he was a rancher. It seemed  incongruous to be a rancher in New York but this was the city of contradictions so who was she to argue? He rode horses and invited her to come to his stables at the edge of the city where he would teach her how to ride. She turned and stared at a yellow taxi that zoomed by, blaring its horn. Nichelle laughed and made the impulsive decision to say yes to anything this  god like creature offered her.



A few days later, Nichelle followed the directions, driving a mere four miles from her home. She got out of the car only to see Todd on a huge black, majestic horse galloping toward her.  His hair was loose and he was shirtless. Before she could process what she was  seeing he had, in one seemingly impossible motion, grabbed her with one hand,  threw her on the back of the horse and rode away.



She was on a horse! For the first time in her life she was on a horse, holding on to a man for dear life! They galloped across the field and she could see the expressway in the distance. 

She suddenly realized that she was enjoying this exhilarating feeling of wind in her hair.  As if Todd could sense her muscles relaxing, he pulled on the reins just slightly and the horse slowed down. Once again Todd surprised her with his superhuman strength and pulled her from the back of the horse and moved her until she was sitting backward on the horse, facing him. It was an odd position but  she again surrendered to the feeling. He simply looked at her with his beautiful, expressive eyes and soon she was kissing him hungrily, their tongues dancing together in an age old symphony, her hands roaming up and down his hard muscular back.



Todd kept kissing her while he unbuttoned her lacy shirt and she gasped as it  flew across the field. But, that was soon forgotten as he broke off their embrace to lean down and gently take one of her nipples into his mouth. His tongue swirled about the nub and she shivered. The gentle breeze blew and she felt both nipples harden and at the time, he covered them with his rough, calloused palms.



They began to kiss again, breaking apart only when she realized that the horse had stopped. She looked around in the semi darkness and realized they were in a barn. An actual  barn! Complete with rafters and bales of hay. Todd slipped off the horse easily and lifted her down, gently laying her on a soft place in the midst of the hay. The smell was at once green, comforting yet intoxicating. Todd then  leaned over and whispered in her ear. Her eyes widened and she simply nodded her assent to his offer of pleasure. He smiled slightly then gently spread her legs wide apart. Then he began to kiss his way up her legs. She was instantly lost in the moment as she could feel his soft lips moving upwards while his hair tickled then sent electrical shocks up her spine. Soon he had reached her waxed mound, already wet with her juices. He began licking and sucking her clit both slowly and quickly, sticking his tongue deeply into her womanly folds. Leaning back on his haunches, he admired Nichelle's face, contorted with pleasure and knew that he could now move forward. He  licked his finger slowly then stuck it deep into her ass. She then came  with a shout spraying her juices and shaking wildly. He kept his finger there shaking it and sucking hard on her clit until the quaking of her body stopped and she stared at him in disbelief.



He then lay down next to her and held her close to his chest. She was shaken but loved the feeling of being held. He had already whispered that he wanted nothing more than to give her pleasure and she smiled in the darkness. 



Thoroughly satiated she could only mumble, "who knew there were ranches in New York?"



Word count:866
© Copyright 2011 VJAMMIEZ (vjammiez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1816817-Horseback-Riding