*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1816913-an-extract-from-Telepathia
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Essay · Fantasy · #1816913
Adelaide's life was normal, fun exciting until Diana ruined it just by one discovery.
It’s peach in color now. Pink, muddy brown and white is what the Neapolitan is made of.
{
i}Forget ‘bout that! Come join me in this boring conference…

Jack, sorry this like an assignment so I really can’t help you- and besides you refused to accompany me to class, so yeah that’s what you get for picking a debate or whatever it is over me.

Okay! I just like reading their minds-okay! They’re really funny people and I’m going to win because I know all the answers.

“Shall I pick the fuchsia for this question?’’ Trina pushed her paper towards mine which sent the one I had dropping. She really still hasn’t grown up. “Sorry”
I picked it up, nodding but still quite mad that she hadn’t offered to even pick the freaking thing up! “Fuchsia is an awkward color for cream, you know?’’ I raised one eyebrow, glancing over at Jeremy swiftly but keenly and blocking Jack from realizing that I had been staring at Jeremy enough.

Damn!!!!!!! She’s hot!

Who?!

Jack has just spotted someone sexy and he can’t even block his thoughts.
“It’s different!” Trina smiled and jumped up. I watched her walk over to Jeremy and she began flirting like some whore in the streets. Unfortunately, he gave in and my whole inside shock with jealousy.
How sweet is that? Jack hasn’t stopped mouth watering at some chick and Jeremy is falling for Trina fast.

Don’t tell me you’re still living?
Great, Diana is back from the dead. How is she even telepathy me from Germany?

I’m yeah.

Thing is. I’m still quite afraid of disrespecting Diana since she’s the one who ruined my old life. She could do anything.

Okay, let me think. How the fuck shall I send Jack to kill you?

Her words may be simple but hurting all the same. Good thing she hasn’t found out about my relationship with Jack.

I need a reply now, you bitch.


“Jeremy! Oh ha-ha you’re so funny!” Trina spanked him as he stood to talk to one of the teachers. He glanced at me and grinned. It was a grin that assured me I was the only girl in his thoughts, it made my insides feel so relaxed- forget that Diana was online in my mind firing rude insults at me, that Trina was glaring evilly at me and Jack was now snogging the hot chick. Instead of going towards the teacher, he changed direction to my side.
“My laid back lover!” He did his best wink.
“Jeremy, don’t you have someone in line?’’ We had got so used to each other, attracted to each other so much that we had made up our own language.
He flicked his right eye at Trina’s direction. She had moved on to her next target- John. “Found something better.’’

I’ve just checked on Jack and you are not doing the job! We had agreed that if I minimized destroying your life you’d keep Jack away from all sluts!

What is he doing now?

He’s stripped miss prostitute!!!!!!!! Do something.

“Are you serious?’’ I jumped up, burning with rage.
Jeremy frowned. “It’s not that important-‘’
‘’it is! You moron- that’s my boyfriend you’re talking-‘’ I covered my mouth realizing it was Jeremy and not Diana. Jeremy and not Diana!
I shut my eyes watching Jack. I had to do this for the benefit of me and not Diana. I manifested a janitor- something from my drawings. I controlled him to pour ice cold water on Jack and the girl. It was performed swiftly and in seconds Jack was back to his senses.
“Adelaide, are you okay?’’ Jeremy asked, very concerned.
“Of course she is, she’s on her periods that’s why she’s acting strange.’’ Trina answered, displaying more cleavage at Jeremy who craved for it in his mind.
“No.’’ I replied. I was not. Jack has hurt me again. He’s betrayed our promise to stay away from human love as far away as possible. How could he? I love him so much- how dare he do that! And I really can’t break up with him because I’d be sickly looking and broken.
“You mentioned Jack?’’ Jeremy offered, hesitantly. He loathed that name.
“Trina, why don’t you complete my assignment? I need air.’’ I ignored Jeremy. She nodded. I quickly went to the teacher and asked for permission. He refused and began lecturing me on noise making. I did my best techniques on controlling bitchy teachers. It worked and as I walked out- I met Jack.


“Move out of my way!’’ I pushed him aside but he was too much of a bully body.
“Why did you send that creation? I told you to stop controlling my actions!’’ Jack fired at me. His hands shooting up everywhere.
I tried to fight back tears, looking far away as possible but I couldn’t and I started and never stopped. “It’s over, Jack! Over- I’m tired of this relationship triangle. I’m sick of Diana interfering. Do you know that she’s the one who asked me to stop you? How dare you even try that in me and Diana’s presence? I knew you loved me…I did. Its all clear now...you never did’’ I pushed back mucus, struggling to stand steady.
Jack is crying like he really is. I don’t know how but he is. He’s grabbed me gently and is leading me somewhere. It’s fast and I can’t see clearly. He’s confessing that he’s being sensing someone trying to make him do bad actions before me. He says that the person might be a Path. He knows the guy.
“Jeremy.’’

© Copyright 2011 Cyndy Green Qtiae (giampera at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1816913-an-extract-from-Telepathia