*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1817604-Reeshard-and-The-Great-Parish-Swamp
Rated: E · Novel · Fantasy · #1817604
A fantasy/adventure series filled with romance, mystery, magic, mayhem, and much more!
Reeshard and The Great Parish Swamp / Gramp's Journal




  Reeshard and The Great Parish Swamp / Gramp's Journal, takes a young boy named Richard on an incredible adventure into Otrindara's realm of truth. With pirates founding the strange town of Parish it continues with Genny and Jonah being taken by the ever present wall of fog. Cutting The Great Parish Swamp in half, it keeps our realm of denial and Otrindara's realm of truth apart.

  Entering it to saved loved ones, Richard seeks help from Daka, Gargan, Leykin, and other Otrindaran's to fight the likes of pirates, slavers, the far side's dark sorceress Shadeyla, and her army of Darkmoor along the way.

  Encountering plants and animals, the likes of which have never been seen before, Richard will discover secrets The Great Parish Swamp has kept for centuries. All of this will lead him to discover the truth about the legends of Parish that will reveal his true ancestry and fulfill an age old prophecy.

  A place where past, present, and future all come together will reveal the unknown connection between a legendary pirate, Richard's godfather Jonah, and Richard, himself.

  In the first book of the new Reeshard and The Great Parish Swamp series, the prophecy of the one has begun, and in saving Genny and finding Jonah, Richard has unknowingly become a part of it all.
© Copyright 2011 W.J. O'Neil (wjoneil at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1817604-Reeshard-and-The-Great-Parish-Swamp