*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1817861-Zombie-Terror
by Manoj
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Horror/Scary · #1817861
This book contains a true story of Zombie who was in the class.
Zombie Terror

Hi friends this is a true story about a Zombie who lived in a school known as KC public school. He was very lazy. He also wanted to eat something in every single minute. He is stinks very much. One day when no one was in the class he thought that he can eat tushar his class mate but there is one boy known as Manoj. who was Tushar's friend. Zombie name was Raivat Dhat. His classmate used to call him DNA- Dard Nanga Aadmi , RDX- Raivat Dard , Mr. Chupa n so he was irritated with his friends. No one knew in the class that DNA "Raivat" is a Zombie except Manoj , Tushar , Ujjwal and Zakir. They didn't tell this thing to anyone. because they knew that if they will tell this thing to anyone he will kill them. taht's why they made a plan to kill this Zombie. One day there was a picnic in Dard Forest. 8th c which was our class taken by the teachers to that forest.Raivat was very happy about it because he got a chance to eat many students. I forget to tell about one girl who was very beautiful in the class she is "Simriti". She was intelligent. when we are excited to go in the forest. we were thinking about the Zombie Raivat that if he will kill any student that's why we made a plan. The plan was to trap him in a Forest. We keep on thinking about it. Then raivat came to meet us . We were scared that he would say something to us like that all. Then we finally reached to Dard forest. The forest was too deep and scary. then we went inside it. It was one of the largest Forest of India. There were so many animals. then suddenly we heard the voice of creature. that voice we heard was awful. we thought that raivat is doing that all. then we began to find raivat he was not there.
There we saw many skeletons below leaves. In the evening about 6:00 pm Raivat turns into Zombie. really horrible. Then we ran straight into the house that was there. he don't have that much speed to catch us. then he came from beside and hold Tushar's hand but the intelligence of simriti was awesome. She cut raivat's hand and head with the steel sharp pipe. We all thanks Simriti to save us from ZOMBIE.
© Copyright 2011 Manoj (manoj_nath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1817861-Zombie-Terror