*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818253-Im-missing-you
by ~A
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Romance/Love · #1818253
A teen girl wrote this letter to her bf when he was on a missions trip.
Day 2 Thursday, June 23.
I cried as I talked to you several times this morning. Not knowing when I'd talk to you again. Not knowing what has happened, if you're still okay. If you're hurt or feeling sick. I won't know if something bad has happened to you. It scares me to think of these. I think I'm scared most of all that you'd get really hurt, that I'd forget you're voice, or the things you say to me. A while will past till we talk again. But you said you would stay safe, as did I. I thank you for that. Now as I lay down to sleep, I'm sad that I can't hear you say "goodnight baby. I love you precious" and be able to hear you breath on voice. I won't know if you slept through the night, or if you stirred. I won't be able to wake up at night to hear you and say to myself "he's alright. He's still here and he's asleep." or be able to whisper my love for you as I fall back to sleep. I can only think of how I said I'll stay at your side and sleep with you every night as I go to sleep alone tonight. But I am not alone, for I am protected by my one and only protector. My safe haven spot by your side is where I'll sleep. Comfortable and safe. As I feel you lean down to kiss my head and wrap your arms tighter around me, pulling me close to you. I know this is where I belong, and where I will stay, safe and sound. Forever in your arms.
© Copyright 2011 ~A (thisiswhoiam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818253-Im-missing-you