*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818702-Remembering-a-friend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Death · #1818702
Just thinking a friend of mine that recently died.
You never forget your friends and it's especially hard as you get older the more your friends seem to wither away and die. as you remember their lives, you can't help but remember how the life was, how happy they made you feel with their funny of making fun of you and others, and when you hit them back with a good one they just laugh as hard as if they said it. I remember a good friend of the family her name was Sandra she was gay and we never really knew her real name but Sandra was just find with us. She was a practical joker, sensitive, held your darkest secrets, was there to help my grandma with all her stages of cancer, when she feel and couldn't recognize anyone sandra was there. I could never thank Sandra for everything she did for our family, but i'm hoping that through this short story evryone could know that my gay friend was the best thing that ever happened to me and my family. I just wanted to let her know that we loved for acts of kindness to my family. We will always love you and we will never forget you.
R.I.P. Sandra love your next door family. That will miss you always. especially the laughs.
© Copyright 2011 occasionalwriter (newwriter823 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818702-Remembering-a-friend